Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eye Candy for the guys

vikkii123

That's what I'm talking about! :tongue:

I can't believe Tom Brady chumped out like that on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Sure, he'll probably end up making a lot of money off it (athlete + looks = $$$$$), but he's still a tool in my eyes!

Glad to have you back Vikkii!! Keep up the good work! ;)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That's what I'm talking about! :tongue:

I can't believe Tom Brady chumped out like that on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Sure, he'll probably end up making a lot of money off it (athlete + looks = $$$$$), but he's still a tool in my eyes!

Glad to have you back Vikkii!! Keep up the good work! ;)

He pulled a Nomar!! But, I just hope that he stays the way he is and doesn't let people give him a hugh head.

Originally posted by vikkii123

And for those of you who are into the Real World / Road Rules Chicks check out this thread from the sex board.... Warning for those at work

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91189

I'm very much into Real World chicks (especially this season, yeah!), but the ones they picked for Playboy are nasty. Very nasty. For the life of me I can't figure out why they'd pick Beth. I didn't like looking at her with her clothes on... with them off, I'm scared to think of the possibilities! Every year there's at least one smoking chick on the real world, and it's been going on for like 10 season. Why would they pick the nastiest chick from the second season... that makes zero sense. It's not like they could have had a hard time finding ex-real-worlders to pose... none of them have careers, and all of them are at least a little slutty :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm very much into Real World chicks (especially this season, yeah!), but the ones they picked for Playboy are nasty. Very nasty. For the life of me I can't figure out why they'd pick Beth. I didn't like looking at her with her clothes on... with them off, I'm scared to think of the possibilities! Every year there's at least one smoking chick on the real world, and it's been going on for like 10 season. Why would they pick the nastiest chick from the second season... that makes zero sense. It's not like they could have had a hard time finding ex-real-worlders to pose... none of them have careers, and all of them are at least a little slutty :tongue:

I hear ya Beth sucked big time, she is such a whiney little bitch!

Height has nothing to do with looks/personality. I think a good solid personality makes some women look even hotter. Example) Their a women @ my work who looked O.K. when she first started to work here 2 months ago. But now that I know her she is looking better and better. (Just don't tell my g/f.);)