Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drum n Bass

Originally posted by bluewater

Hehe, so the only way i can get you to see me play now is if i get you drink tickets? :tongue: Hehe show up and ill see what i can do... :D

Lou (^_^)

:laugh: Well, I actually don't drink much, IF at all...so you're OFF THE HOOK

But yeah, I'll likely be there...:hat:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Thanx everyone! Where do I begin...damn so many possibilities out there...:D

Well, why not grab a coupla friends and hike down to Direct Drive Saturdays at Baktun? No better place in the city to get started on learning a bit about DnB...

Unless you wanna hang out at Breakbeat Science for a while and go through some records. That works too...

Originally posted by bubs215

Platinum D&B every thursday at Fluid in Philly, Dieselboy is the res. Always a great night!

eh..travel to philly..but thanx for the suggestion;)

Xpander..where is baktun....is it good? what type of crowd what not?..thanx babe...btw, how have u been :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

eh..travel to philly..but thanx for the suggestion;)

Xpander..where is baktun....is it good? what type of crowd what not?..thanx babe...btw, how have u been :D

I've been good :D Really busy but halfway decent. Maybe I'll see you at Baktun soon (pssssst...27th to see our very own bluewater :D ) Are you coming out to Vath this weekend?

http://www.naughtybooth.com/venues/index.php?action=getinfo&venueid=17&sortby=name

Yeah, it's another website...but I use it for alot of venue specific stuff.

The crowd is good and diverse, sound's not bad...pretty friendly staff as far as I've known. The only thing is, it's all the way out on the west side by 14th street and it's kinda dinky.