Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Nights With Dj Bg !!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

lets put it this way....people on this board have met me, have come out to hear me spin, hang out, etc

on the other hand, NO ONE knows barbiegirl, other than from her drama posts.....

so the bottom line is....when are we going to meet you bg? (the girl loves me so bad she started a name with my initials) when are you going to show your face? or are you just going to be for board entertainment????

the real BG

LMAO!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sickbobbyapd

You stupid stupid cunt. If you hate Platinum so much then why are you attacking Barry? Why not attack the club....what did Barry ever do to you? explain.... :mad:

i do attack the club ... then he attacked me !!!

(assuming barry is BG)

learn how to read before you comment on the board !!!

lets put it this way....people on this board have met me, have come out to hear me spin, hang out, etc

on the other hand, NO ONE knows barbiegirl, other than from her drama posts.....

so the bottom line is....when are we going to meet you bg? (the girl loves me so bad she started a name with my initials) when are you going to show your face? or are you just going to be for board entertainment???? the real BG

BG = BIG GEEK !!!

that's all that matters you 5 foot, 4 eyed GEEK !

so the bottom line is....when are we going to meet you bg? (the girl loves me so bad she started a name with my initials) when are you going to show your face? or are you just going to be for board entertainment????

the real BG

I'm just here for board entertainment.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

the only people at abyss tonight from 9pm to 11pm are going to be YOU, DANBURY and TOOCH and maybe the other 3 cp friends you have ...... ALL the OTHER PEOPLE will be smart and show at 11:30 right when MANNY comes on !!!

Too bad there was like 40 of there that woulda "loved" to meet you. That Manny comment is pretty hysterical though :laugh:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I've met barbiegirl. Shes nasty....not ugly just nasty. Anyone who saw the girl with the wig on last nite @ Abyss and the penguin nose, skirt...thats her!! :laugh: :laugh:

no that wasn't me .... that was your mom's lesbian lover !!!

i was there though - me and about 4 of my girlfriends

we had a BLAST, especially when BG bought us shots !!!

Originally posted by sweepy

Fuck off huh. Listen fag I have been on this site for a while know I don't post often because I have better thing to do with my time. I get what Im looking for then leave. So take in the ass.loser:D :D :D

laughig out load !!!!!!!!

:D

Originally posted by barbiegirl

no that wasn't me .... that was your mom's lesbian lover !!!

i was there though - me and about 4 of my girlfriends

we had a BLAST, especially when BG bought us shots !!!

Yup..you got me again..my mom is a lesbian:rolleyes: Do you really think that is funny?

Barry..you better clear up this shot thing. :tongue:

Originally posted by sweepy

Fuck off huh. Listen fag I have been on this site for a while now I don't post often because I have better thing to do with my time.

I get what Im looking for then leave. So take in the ass.loser:D :D :D

Another OnlineBully :rolleyes:

Barry I just had to read this thread to see what it was all about- are you SERIOUS with actually giving this girl as much time as you have already accidentally given her? PLEASE.

Anyone that knows Barry knows that this girl is talking such major trash. Whatever. :rolleyes: She deserves a big :finger:

Seriously, barbiegirl stop running your mouth about people that you do NOT even know. It makes you look really stupid.

~Kim :)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by StArBrYte

Barry I just had to read this thread to see what it was all about- are you SERIOUS with actually giving this girl as much time as you have already accidentally given her? PLEASE.

Anyone that knows Barry knows that this girl is talking such major trash. Whatever. :rolleyes: She deserves a big :finger:

Seriously, barbiegirl stop running your mouth about people that you do NOT even know. It makes you look really stupid.

Thats A Girl!!!!!!!!!! Keep on Clubbin' LOL

:D

bg

Nicely put:D