Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Nights With Dj Bg !!!

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Barry I just had to read this thread to see what it was all about- are you SERIOUS with actually giving this girl as much time as you have already accidentally given her? PLEASE.

Anyone that knows Barry knows that this girl is talking such major trash. Whatever. :rolleyes: She deserves a big :finger:

Seriously, barbiegirl stop running your mouth about people that you do NOT even know. It makes you look really stupid.

~Kim :)

practice what you preech ...... BITCH !!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BG, leaving platinum can be a good thing.

John Michaels was doing that Tuesday at Platinum and is spinning MAIN floor at exit tonight. This will be the third time that I have seen him there. Platinum did not like his style now he plays to 3000 people that go nuts and scream his name at the end of his set.

Leaving Platinum is usually the first step to getting there.

Originally posted by greyskyy

BG, leaving platinum can be a good thing.

John Michaels was doing that Tuesday at Platinum and is spinning MAIN floor at exit tonight. This will be the third time that I have seen him there. Platinum did not like his style now he plays to 3000 people that go nuts and scream his name at the end of his set.

Leaving Platinum is usually the first step to getting there.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

John deserves every fan he has because you know they are there for one reason: his music.

I have to get in touch with your crew...I havent heard that silly focker spin in a while....but I dont know about Exit:(

BG

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Barry I just had to read this thread to see what it was all about- are you SERIOUS with actually giving this girl as much time as you have already accidentally given her? PLEASE.

Anyone that knows Barry knows that this girl is talking such major trash. Whatever. :rolleyes: She deserves a big :finger:

Seriously, barbiegirl stop running your mouth about people that you do NOT even know. It makes you look really stupid.

~Kim :)

There's my best friend! Nicely said! :D