Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"THE AFTERWORLD" (PRINCE White label)

djdeanmasi

hey whats up masi, i like the track i had it for some time now, i got it around the time u and mello were gonna be at bunka. i know mello too, from krome , my friend promotes for that palce. just to let you guys know i like your stuff.....ohh and 1 really big favor......i like your fast and furious track, is there anyway to get that???

I'm not sure if we're going to try and release ("Fast & Furious"). We might even be making some more changes to it. Sit tight for now. Although, it's going to be hard to find but, you might be able to find it on AG. However, I definately willl get you a copy soon. Thanks for your support! It's not easy out there! Also, try searching "Fast & Furious" under Mello & Drago. Drago is our partner/keyboard player.

I play more on the HOUSE style (Deep, Loungie, Disco-y, Tribal/Latin). When we spin together, we meet in the middle. We'll go from house-progressive. I also spin harder depending on were we play. Mello is a real HARD HEAD. Our individual styles are some what different but when we play out together, we blend smooth.