Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some BIG THanks is in Order

I would like to take this oppertunity to "publicly thank some promoters and industry clients for the exceptional service they have provided in the last year:

Vamptix76@aol.com, Kat She has lead the field in exceptional, friendly service in her promotions of Exits Fall season line up and now Sound Factory's new Friday nights. In my 10 some years of dealing with nightclub personell and promoters no one else has gone the extra mile the way she has in service and courtsey. From getting tickets to a sold out show with only 2 hours notice and delivering them to me in my office at a rock bottm prices all done with out questions or hesitation, this tpye of treatment is unheard of for most promoters, I have NEVER had a hard time at the door, OR NEVER waited on a line, even S&D at Ciprianni's!!!.

Also the Music Industry Store in Huntington, They have gone the extra mile to get me select Vinyl usually before realease dates and shipped them to me overnight So I could play them at Crobar Miami the folllowing night, all with out question , hesitation or inflating prices.

When we are ready to open up the NY location and the New miami location I know who to go to and wont let me down!!!