Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats that place in garfield?

Originally posted by promojunkie

Hey I noticed your from Wallington. Are you coming to Topaz on Tuesday? Also, is the word out around town about it?

I saw a post but Topaz been a gay bar for years now?

I guess they changed there ways.

I might check it out some poeple from hasbrook hights I know might be going.

Docs is played out on tuesday and its walking distance from my home so I might check It out

Originally posted by clubindiva

hey ~ who are u? im freinds w/ them 2 :D

im matt, i used to chill with them more back in the day then i do now. I know them from way back in the tunnel days , I seen mike a few times at Roxy but dont really chill. They also used to chill with this dude jhon and this one other guy from Kearny, I forget his name.

I also know Kieth and timmay and DJ and them dudes cuz im boys with kieths cuzin

Theres also these dudes that wanna kill me from Hieghts cuz this chinese kid had road rage on the boulevard and got out of his car and kicked my new ride so me and my boy gave him mad stitches..

He had a Mitsubishi Montero, that dude was asking for a beating.

Kieth told me that dude is a youngen I dont know, I have some dudes in Mitsubishi galant w/rims and black mustange dudes chaseing me and shit??

Originally posted by stonedcl

im matt, i used to chill with them more back in the day then i do now. I know them from way back in the tunnel days , I seen mike a few times at Roxy but dont really chill. They also used to chill with this dude jhon and this one other guy from Kearny, I forget his name.

which matt? im mikes gf. i probably kno u. the guy from kearny...jay?? he went to the marines a while ago!!

Originally posted by chrisdez25

ahhhh i kow them kidz who chase you dont stress them thell never do shit.....

you i gotta know you..... ant, mike, and floyde are my boyz

and me, keith, and all them go way back..... they'l be there tuesday lata

they're not your boyz...they just let you hang out w/ them b/c they feel bad 4 u & i pay them. your starting to get expensive damnit!

they're not your boyz...they just let you hang out w/ them b/c they feel bad 4 u & i pay them. your starting to get expensive damnit!

I think we might have met at roxy first time nero opened up..

That night it was free b4 12..Its free its me..

which matt? im mikes gf. i probably kno u. the guy from kearny...jay?? he went to the marines a while ago!!

Im barbras friend matt..

I seen jay at Metro a month ago said he was in Hawaii stationed in the marines..Thats right,..

Originally posted by stonedcl

how long u been w/bookie? LOL

U know barbara from wallington?

Hey Matt, I know you. Me and Floyd drove you home from Exit when your boy's car got robbed. Last time I saw you I pulled up next to you on the highway haha. I know mostly everyone from Wallington. I've been friends with your sister Monica since I was 11. Don't stress the chinese kid and the other kids they can't do shit. I bitched all of them out at the same time by myself one time. Plus the chinese kid just got off house arrest for putting coke in a steriod needle and bringing it to his probation officer. Long story.... Anyways if I see you at Topaz you'll know me right away. Barb said she'll definately be there also. Just get the word out to everyone around town that it's not gay. See you there

Originally posted by santaforeal

so that place is?????????????

I can almost garuntee you're talkin about Dimi's only because its really the only place in Garfield thats promoted as a nightclub. Even though it's just a bar with the features of a nightclub. I run a Wednesday night there with a sorrority from Willy P. Fridays and Sats are decent but with a younger crowd. And yes, I know a lot of people from Rutherford.