Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Hotchickie5.... Please read

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dan, lol on the satoshi tommie thing (i was thinking that too) & the card, :laugh:

Bebby3.141592654 & hotchickieFive: umm... how do I say this.... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? explain??? :)

LOL WELL FIRST THERE WAS STEEEEEEEEEEVEN HE'S OUR PINK WALRUS AND HE GOES ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! AND THEN THERE WAS TEEEEEEEENA SHE'S OUR FLYIN PURPLE ELEPHANT BUT SHE JUST FLIES...AND THEN THERE WAS PEEEEEEEEETAH HE WAS OUR PET FISH BUT THE OTHER FISH IN THE TANK ATE HIM...RIP NOW THERE'S TOOOOOOOOOOMIE OUR BIG SCARY T-REX AND HE GOES ROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAR:D

Originally posted by joeg

dan, lol on the satoshi tommie thing (i was thinking that too) & the card, :laugh:

Bebby3.141592654 & hotchickieFive: umm... how do I say this.... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? explain??? :)

Joe,

For the love, don't even bother asking!

Originally posted by hotchickie5

:jawdrop: omfg i say that all the time...:laugh: i luv that movie

That movie is SO funny... hahaha...

so whats up? its like 8pm on sunday, i'm bored... I'm still broken from last night... I passed up going to see krafty kuts tonight...

hey Hot Chickie...

"its me...the guy who kept trying to dance with you on stage after the crew left...I know you shot me down 100 times in a row...but i was hoping maybe I could dance with u next week??"

sorry -- i was watching that guy coming after u and u shooting him down time after time i was cracking up...:laugh: :laugh:

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

hey Hot Chickie...

"its me...the guy who kept trying to dance with you on stage after the crew left...I know you shot me down 100 times in a row...but i was hoping maybe I could dance with u next week??"

sorry -- i was watching that guy coming after u and u shooting him down time after time i was cracking up...:laugh: :laugh:

Mike BuGouT

that was me :(

:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

deb and jes

you 2 are the biggest nut case i know :laugh: :laugh:

omfg... what a night we had last night.... im glad you guys came all the way down here for that... i had a blast.... there is a repeat in store were in th works right now...... and for all of you who miss it ask them two what it as like with Nero at Tribecca....sikkkkk

see you guyz at roxy on friday!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by djmikebugout

hey Hot Chickie...

Mike BuGouT [/QUO

i like macaroni and cheeeeeeeeeeeeese

Originally posted by chrisdez25

deb and jes

you 2 are the biggest nut case i know :laugh: :laugh:

omfg... what a night we had last night.... im glad you guys came all the way down here for that... i had a blast.... there is a repeat in store were in th works right now...... and for all of you who miss it ask them two what it as like with Nero at Tribecca....sikkkkk

see you guyz at roxy on friday!!!!!!!:D

yeah it was off the hook...but we're goin to exit this weekend:tongue: