Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club abyss review...

Yeah..last nite was sick. Got there around 10...Tooch was blowin it up so a nice circle was formed by 10:30. Crowd was pretty good (lotsa regular faces). Never seen Abyss get that kinda crowd on a Wednesday. Ya gotta wonder what did it :blank:

Shouts to BG, danfury, and the others that were representin.

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

SHE WILL NOT ANSWER YOU!

you know what bitch ....

why don't you SUCK A FART OUT OF MY ASS !!!

i have listed a million and one times why i HATE PLATINUM i can't help it if you can't see past your f'ing nose and read it.

get lost and ignore my posts - that is what you said you were doing right, moving on ..... WELL MOVE SKANK !

I had a great time last night but w/o the support of all my peeps from sicktracks, clubplanet, and platinum i would be nothing...thanks to all of you who show support week in and week out...it makes life so much easier having to spin for people like you...where the hell else can i go to see crazy people breakin circles off at 10:30?...like i have always said, its all about having a good time w/your friends regardless of where you are!

Big shouts to the owners for letting me spin at their club and the promoters at Abyss-Joey, Will, Brian and Jar who have been o.c. (overly chill) and are always lots of fun and most of all Binoy for sticking w/me through ups and downs...Mad props to Kirk for providing a weeks worth of entertainment of clubplanet last week and for just being flat out one of the nicest guys in the biz...and good lookin out to Manny for letting me open for him--its very easy working with people like you and i appreciate it a lot

Last but not least good lookin out to Peter the owner of Platinum for getting me started and giving me a shot at this thing when no one else did...

I will be at Platinum every Friday if you havent checked it out lately stop by...the regulars are always in full force!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO SUPPORT LAST NIGHT!!!

Tooch You did An AMAZING job as usual, Things are lookin good brother.

Im glad everyone had a good time and everythin went smoothly.

Abyss wed are back in effect and I hope everyone comes out and checks it out.

It shouldnt be too long before Tooch will be there again.

Hope Everyone can come check out Richie Santana Friday night and get their TEMPTS VIP CARDS.

And dont forget .......APRIL 25th ....DANNY TENAGLIA!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

recipe for a good time

1 cup of Tooch

30 cups of ST peeps

50 gallons of alcohol

7 minutes of No More Games

BG

ahhh hahhhaa!!! fawkin bg! too funny dood.

what a way to end the set.... no

more games. mark never......and i really mean never

dissappoints. as your friends, we stand at yer side

cause we're yer TRUE friends dood. nuthin changes that.

and as yer CREW, we stand at yer side case

you can always get us movin w/ yer music.

funk dat!

man-whore :hat:

Originally posted by vabene7

ahhh hahhhaa!!! fawkin bg! too funny dood.

what a way to end the set.... no

more games. mark never......and i really mean never

dissappoints. as your friends, we stand at yer side

cause we're yer TRUE friends dood. nuthin changes that.

and as yer CREW, we stand at yer side case

you can always get us movin w/ yer music.

funk dat!

man-whore :hat:

wordy dirty

BG

Originally posted by barbiegirl

you know what bitch ....

i have listed a million and one times why i HATE PLATINUM i can't help it if you can't see past your f'ing nose and read it.

get lost and ignore my posts - that is what you said you were doing right, moving on ..... WELL MOVE SKANK !

Being the lady I am I will pass up on your hobby. (FART SUCKER..HEY)

And what I said was that I was done with that post...NOT POSTING...Don't worry you won't have to miss me !

SKANK...uh...NOW YOU DON'T WANT ME TO TELL EVERYONE WHY YOU REALLY HATE PLATINUM NOW DO YOU??? JUST B/C YOU DIDN'T GET PAID FOR BEING THE CLUB WHORE PASS AROUND DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON THE CLUB. ALWAYS TAKE YOUR MONEY BEFORE YOU PERFORM...YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW...CHEAP ASS CLUB WHORE.

I HEAR THE TRAILER PARK CALLING FOR YOU AGAIN!

SKANK...uh...NOW YOU DON'T WANT ME TO TELL EVERYONE WHY YOU REALLY HATE PLATINUM NOW DO YOU??? JUST B/C YOU DIDN'T GET PAID FOR BEING THE CLUB WHORE PASS AROUND DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON THE CLUB. ALWAYS TAKE YOUR MONEY BEFORE YOU PERFORM...YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW...CHEAP ASS CLUB WHORE.

This is making my morning a lil better!!!!!!!

Being the lady I am I will pass up on your hobby. (FART SUCKER..HEY)

And what I said was that I was done with that post...NOT POSTING...Don't worry you won't have to miss me !

oh you mean kind of like you do at bunka's and with your platinum friends ???

that does make sense ... you should have told me that when you were teaching me how to be a club whore !!!

oh you mean kind of like you do at bunka's and with your platinum friends ???

that does make sense ... you should have told me that when you were teaching me how to be a club whore !!!

YOU WISH BITCH!

IF, and thats a BIG IF, I were to teach you something it would be how to SHUT THE F*** UP!!! Your post are almost as played out...as..well I won't go there. But I think BG has covered it in his posts. :blown:

you know what bitch ....

This girl must be like 15 years old.....

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yeah..last nite was sick. Got there around 10...Tooch was blowin it up so a nice circle was formed by 10:30. Crowd was pretty good (lotsa regular faces). Never seen Abyss get that kinda crowd on a Wednesday. Ya gotta wonder what did it :blank:

Shouts to BG, danfury, and the others that were representin.

You strutting your stuff on the floor again????????