Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk!!!

Originally posted by crank47

I'm there for NYC (and Starscape is the weekend before....June's going to be one of those months...).

Unless he's at SoundFactory again... I think I'd rather roll around on broken glass and jump into a tub of rubbing alcohol than go to SoundFactory.

Unless he's at SoundFactory again... I think I'd rather roll around on broken glass and jump into a tub of rubbing alcohol than go to SoundFactory.

from what i read on the NY board Sf wasnt half bad, the crowd was not the typical SF crowd, 'cos PvD hadnt been in NY in a long time, all his fans went to SF...I would go...however I would thhink about it twice if it was Exit or Earth, from experience and from what I've heard about Earth.

Originally posted by vicman

from what i read on the NY board Sf wasnt half bad, the crowd was not the typical SF crowd, 'cos PvD hadnt been in NY in a long time, all his fans went to SF...I would go...however I would thhink about it twice if it was Exit or Earth, from experience and from what I've heard about Earth.

I heard for PvD at SF that they packed it so full that you couldn't move an inch on the dancefloor or otherwise. If he's at Exit, I dunno, I've heard from Vic here that it's even worse than SF... a lot worse.

I think he should come to our nice comfy Buzz!

I heard for PvD at SF that they packed it so full that you couldn't move an inch on the dancefloor or otherwise. If he's at Exit, I dunno, I've heard from Vic here that it's even worse than SF... a lot worse.

yeah what's up with that? Buzz is so great, why doesn't he spin there? Last time (and only time, i think) was over 2 years ago!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah what's up with that? Buzz is so great, why doesn't he spin there? Last time (and only time, i think) was over 2 years ago!

As long as you've got him wrestled to the ground and pinned to the floor, you should ask him.

Then you can teach me that DJ...er....I mean cattle...russelin' move. :D

Originally posted by nourishment

As long as you've got him wrestled to the ground and pinned to the floor, you should ask him.

Then you can teach me that DJ...er....I mean cattle...russelin' move. :D

well I am from Texas.. yee haw! I've seen his bodyguards, um I think I will admire him from a far LOL

however if your into picking up chicks in k-holes Exit is where u want to be! :D