Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club red?

deejay-rc

Red is owned by Sixth Borough Productions out of Boca. Ryan is their laser and lighting designer...check his shit out it's like LSD for people who don't do drugs. Linda, I have no bloody clue who that is, but Red is hiring people all the time...I'm sort of Red's contract photographer, so I'm there once or twice a week, depending on the night...so I don't know everyone there...

pod i spun there with dj seasunz from 88.1 dont know why he was booked? his style is hard trance and that venue is more for a funky house crowd. aslo i was told that billy shaw has his hands in this club as well? well the whole reason am asking is i got a good reception while i was spinning, but dont know who to tlk with to keep in going?

It is hard enought getting to gig on the beach must less having a

set time and day. thing change so much. I dont no why a new face is like cancer as a Dj's stand point. NO MATTER HOW GOOD ARE, If you dont know any of the big boy/girl/boygirls you are out of luck...:( :( :( :( So any info would help a lot. If sending demo's to promoter work,, i will do that....