Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: After Hours@252

April 19th - Not far away...Hope to see all of you there...they cant stop us..this is a runaway train either get on board or get fuckin run over...Underground music at its best - Late at Night...252 - 252 Liberty St, Bloomfield NJ...I want to thank all the people that believe in this and are helping me and they are:

Joe Carollo

Chris Johnson

Steve Roussos

Chris Lewis

Big Rich and Mike

Damian from QXT

Bobby from Cafe Soundz

Rob Gee

Eddie Soto

David Baez and ALKN

Jah Stafari

and my family, thanx all - Greg

greg.gif

I will be making an annoucement Tuesday night as to whether I will be opening next Friday, April 19th...If I dont open next friday I will be at the place on Friday night so if any 1 comes down I willl give them a comp card and taking thier info for the annoucement as to when our opening night will be. Again I am NOT announcing that we will NOT be open YET but I will have a final decision for this Tuesday...If we have a delay it will only be a week or 2. Nobody is looking more foirward to doing this than me and if any of you are pissed or looking to vent then I guess Im the prime target...I will post again Tuesday to announce a final decision...later, Greg