Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F. U. Post........

Again, I had a good week but I have to give an F. U..........So, my F.U. goes to the fat bastard who fell asleep on the bus yesterday and kept "cuddling" on my left shoulder. I think after the 3rd shot to the ribs he got the point because I saw him today and he said "I am not sitting next to you today, I promise...."

Fucking NJ Transit

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Again, I had a good week but I have to give an F. U..........So, my F.U. goes to the fat bastard who fell asleep on the bus yesterday and kept "cuddling" on my left shoulder. I think after the 3rd shot to the ribs he got the point because I saw him today and he said "I am not sitting next to you today, I promise...."

Fucking NJ Transit

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

An big FU to only having a radio at work and KTfuckingU playing the same 6 songs over and over and over and 4 of them involving Ja Rule, and then Rapture & Trippin' (which at one time I loved)...ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jrzygrl

An big FU to only having a radio at work and KTfuckingU playing the same 6 songs over and over and over and 4 of them involving Ja Rule, and then Rapture & Trippin' (which at one time I loved)...ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I hear the Fat Joe and Ashanti song one more time I'm gonna shoot myself.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

No where's the logic in that????:D

Like you should listen to me!!!!!!I think I may be the only person who tries to catch up on sleep during the week.

The logic is that you will be rested for the 27th when you try a sequel to the triple Lindy off of CEEOTTER's bar!!!!! A Perfect 10 landing, from what I'm told!!!!!!!!

Like you should listen to me!!!!!!I think I may be the only person who tries to catch up on sleep during the weekend.

The logic is that you will be rested for the 27th when you try a sequel to the triple Lindy off of CEEOTTER's bar!!!!! A Perfect 10 landing, from what I'm told!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!! I told you guys, I am only going if JJ lets me do backflips off the bar!!!!! I am pretty graceful:D

Like you should listen to me!!!!!!I think I may be the only person who tries to catch up on sleep during the week.

Yep yep rest up stylish one I am hopping for a double backflip while Joel holds your shot of blackhaus!:laugh: