Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: VW performance upgrades?

You can probably find parts (chips, exhaust, or more serious stuff) in VW Trends, Hot VW's and I think there's one more but I can't think of the name. The Barnes and Noble near me has them all so maybe one near you would have these magazines. I had a '69 Karmann Ghia and I got all my parts through the mail through these mags. They should have things for newer cars too.

c.corn

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

does anyone know of any VW aftermarket upgrades availalbe for the Golf TDi? Neuspeed's website doesnt specify if their upgrades are for the TDi or not.

are u fucking kidding me. that shit's turbo already bump that motherfucker. there's so many upgrades for that shit its not even funny. its a fucking golf for christ's sake.

TURBO DIRECT INJECTION BABY

I love those little mahfuggah's

Originally posted by dr0ne

are u fucking kidding me. that shit's turbo already bump that motherfucker. there's so many upgrades for that shit its not even funny. its a fucking golf for christ's sake.

TURBO DIRECT INJECTION BABY

I love those little mahfuggah's

uhhhh.....TDi is the turbo diesel.......

First you should figure out what you want. Speed or handling or both? Looks is another aspect of the aftermarket world. There is a message board called Vortex, i don't know the link but i'm sure you can find it. It's strictly for VW cars, check it out and get some ideas off there. Good luck, beware... cars are a money pit. There is not limit to how much you will sped unless you set one.