Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What NJ Board Members have you met so far? Who would you like to meet?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pipdaddy

you figured out very quickly that the path to my heart leads right thru my liver....

... and then it must lead right out the door cause I swear we did our shot, turned around, and you were GONE!! As usual!!!! (I have been meaning to im you to yell/laugh at you for that)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

... and then it must lead right out the door cause I swear we did our shot, turned around, and you were GONE!! As usual!!!! (I have been meaning to im you to yell/laugh at you for that)

i dont know what you are talking about. i spent a solid 5 minutes with you. quality time.

funny thing is i dont recall paying for those drinks? i went to give the guy money and he looked at me funny....:confused: i think he liked me or sometin

Originally posted by nabuc1

I have met JBR, Cosmic, Spygirl, Lukeyblueeyes, clubangel

and I know cigs, emmitt, and the evilone.

Would like to meet Saleen and ceeotter (I've been JBRed but have not had the pleasure of being ceeotttered.)

I think JBR and Ceeotter went to the same school.....:tongue:

cmb1975, lesdig, ml2k1, tempkid, misskittie, j303j, spygirl, cigs, clubangel, cgm, emmit, eviljav, thesandman, ceeotter, clubkitty.........probably a few others I can't think of right now.

once I meet teresadf and starbryte my life will be complete.........;):D

oh and JBR!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

funny thing is i dont recall paying for those drinks? i went to give the guy money and he looked at me funny....:confused: i think he liked me or sometin

:eek: Pip I am in complete and utter shock that you really wrote that. my mouth is wide open in awe of how DRUNK you really must have been at that time. Don't you remember ME paying for the shots and you were like, "Oh, that's so nice, you're paying!!!!!" My my my... maybe next time you come over for your 5 minute shot time I should make you walk a straight line... :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

:eek: Pip I am in complete and utter shock that you really wrote that. my mouth is wide open in awe of how DRUNK you really must have been at that time. Don't you remember ME paying for the shots and you were like, "Oh, that's so nice, you're paying!!!!!" My my my... maybe next time you come over for your 5 minute shot time I should make you walk a straight line... :D

WAIT A DAMN SECOND...you're telling me that YOU bought those shots and i dont remember?! you ever have those nights where come monday and tuesday, you start to remember things from saturday?

but, alas, i can explain. one of my loser friends decided to press his luck again by wearing jeans. it usually works...this time the bouncer decided to do his fashion police check ..so we had to drive all the way back to his house. that is where my night switched to the dark side. it was alll downhill and slalom from there

Originally posted by nabuc1

I have met JBR, Cosmic, Spygirl, Lukeyblueeyes, clubangel

and I know cigs, emmitt, and the evilone.

Would like to meet Saleen and ceeotter (I've been JBRed but have not had the pleasure of being ceeotttered.)

Think you can handle it????

Many have tried but few have suceeded. Tempkid just barely survived the summer at my bar. It would be my pleasure to drink w/ you!:D

I have met alot of people...ClubKitty, Teresadf, Starbryte, JBR, Emmitt, Cigs, Cosmic, CMB1975, Spygirl, Laurie74394739, Notallthere, dibs, temkid, tyco, lukeyblueyes, jarmenio, ceotter, teklord, eviljav, joeycarbone, nabuc1, justinhiggins, firedup, the sandman, unclebuc, smokee, kostap....that is all I can remember now!

:)