Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Vips At Abyss!!! Free For All!!!!!

Aight in Appreciation for everyone that came out to Abyss wed for me and Mark A. It was a GREAT night and I want to do something for everyone that supports Abyss and makes it the #1 Club around.

TOnight we are GIVING out TEMPTS VIP CARS.

I have reserved a Section for Myself and i want to invite EVERYONE to come and party!!! Bubbly will be flowin.....And One more thing

i am COMPING EVERYONE UNTIL 11 PM!!!! EVERYONE!!!!!

Just email me back your name at Bshah98@aol.com and then just ask for BINOYS LIST at the guest list table. Then find me inside the Left VIP and tell the girl at the ropes that your there for my party. Ill take care of the rest!!!!!

I hope to see you all there. And thanks again for your continuing support to Make Abyss what it is.

Oh and dont forget

April 20th - ABYSS ANNIVERSARY PARTY!!!!!

Arpil 25th - The One and only DANNY TENAGLIA

use BINOYS LIST for COmps for the ANNIVERSARY and REDUCED FOR DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey BINOY that's Great but my deal at HUNKA BUNKA TONIGHT IS A LITTLE BETTER--- I have comps ALL NIGHT for those over 21 and half price drinks and admission for under 21 is only 5 dollars -- I have a section set up too-- I DONT HAVE ANY TEMPTS VIP VOUCHERS (dont let them fool you- you dont get the cards right away you have to fill out a form and return it -- nad dont say you do hav the cards because DENNY doesnt even have them) BUT I HAVE -- 500 DJAIS cards to be given out (the actual cards) just find me

this is a special offer to say thanks and get ready for the summer lers do it

HUNKA BUNKA BALLROOM -----------email scarletpromos@aol.com

or PM ask for MIKE B at the guestlist table

no disrespect binoy --- but I also have a party -- so let the people choose -- and I hope you have a good night-- EVERYONE GO OUT AND HAVE FUN TONIGHT ---------------------------------

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Hey BINOY that's Great but my deal at HUNKA BUNKA TONIGHT IS A LITTLE BETTER--- I have comps ALL NIGHT for those over 21 and half price drinks and admission for under 21 is only 5 dollars -- I have a section set up too-- I DONT HAVE ANY TEMPTS VIP VOUCHERS (dont let them fool you- you dont get the cards right away you have to fill out a form and return it -- nad dont say you do hav the cards because DENNY doesnt even have them) BUT I HAVE -- 500 DJAIS cards to be given out (the actual cards) just find me

no disrespect binoy --- but I also have a party -- so let the people choose -- and I hope you have a good night-- EVERYONE GO OUT AND HAVE FUN TONIGHT ---------------------------------

BARKER, BARKER,

hmmmmmmi'll take 30 VIPS PLEASE, lololol.....

Victor Soto

BARKER...I have them too!!!!!!!:laugh:

LOL...D'jais May 5th I'm there!

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

BARKER...I have them too!!!!!!!:laugh:

LOL...D'jais May 5th I'm there!

OH YEAH -- ANDMY BIRTHDAY PARTY WEEKEND -- Friday MAY 3 HUNKA BUNKA --- SATURDAY MAY 4 (my actual bday) SILVER BALL

and SUNDAY MAY 5 Opening Party DJAIS -- closing to my big weekend -- big party for my bday friday may 3 all trimmings

Victor Soto --- 30 are you fucking crazy ---- ILL GIVE YOU A WHOLE BOX----lol HEY BINOY DONT GET MAD ILL SAVE A COUPLE OF CARDS FOR YOU ---- BINOY thanks for the bubbly the other night -- i will return the favor soon-----

AH, a box and a half will do, lolol

AByss is giving out how many VIPS hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm,,,no cards just vouchers.....how many again...lolol

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

AByss is giving out how many VIPS hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm,,,no cards just vouchers.....how many again...lolol

Victor Soto

NEWS FLASH ---- this just in TEMPTS, XS AND DJAIS VIPS given out tonight at bunka ----- TEO is bringing the vouchers for tempts and XS --- so be at bunka and get all three ------abyss only hs one

Originally posted by vsoto212

Victor Soto

WE have around 150 vouchers i think. and you dont have to fill anything out!!!! you just redeem them at tempts! big fuckin deal!

yougo there anyway so why not redeem them when you go.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I think its pretty rude that HB promoters promote their party on an Abyss promotion thread. Don't you guys have any respect for each other.

I have NEVER once posted a promotion thread in a Hunka Bunka Prmotion thread, and Scarlet does this to my thread after Wed night when i went outof my way to find him and give him a glass of champagne. Very nice, Really Mature. And you say NO DISRESPECT but thats exactly what it is. Whatever, well let the numbers talk for themselves i guess.

Originally posted by binoys

I have NEVER once posted a promotion thread in a Hunka Bunka Prmotion thread, and Scarlet does this to my thread after Wed night when i went outof my way to find him and give him a glass of champagne. Very nice, Really Mature. And you say NO DISRESPECT but thats exactly what it is. Whatever, well let the numbers talk for themselves i guess.

I dunno.....its a close call.....maybe I'll just go to Platinum:laugh:

BG

To Jersey Joels Knowledge Teo T does not have TEMPTS VOUCHERS. AND THATS THAT!!!!

NO MORE DRAMA I aint fightin on this board, Barker if you want to talk to me call me at abyss or email me..Bshah98@aol.com.

Just know that i lost alot of respect for you after this thread.

Originally posted by binoys

...Scarlet does this to my thread after Wed night when i went outof my way to find him and give him a glass of champagne. Very nice, Really Mature...Whatever, well let the numbers talk for themselves i guess.

No wonder hes buggin out! He probably was pisses Abyss had such a big crowd on Wednesday! :laugh: Bunkas is good when JM is there...and some others...like Monaco and Denny...the rest is avoidable.

YEAH..... AND DO U WANNA KNOW WHY BINOY????

PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE. THIS SCARLET MIGHT HAVE DRANK

YOUR CHAMPAGNE... BUT IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS NUTHIN.

I GIVE A BIG... NAAAAA, HUGE F.U. TO SCARLETPROMOS.

DONT EVEN CARE WHY UR LIKE THIS.......DONT CARE.

IT'S JST THAT THE BUSINESS IS FUCKED UP ENOUGH ALLREADY, AND SEEMS TO ME W/ U IN THE MIXTURE, IT JUST GETS DIRTIER. WHEATHER ITS FROM THE SKID MARKS IN UR UNDERWEAR, OR THE LACK OF ETHICS U DON'T HAVE....

BEYOND ME. RESPECT IS NOT FOR YOU. IT'S OBVIOUS. THATS WHY YOU'LL NEVER LAST. AND EXACTLY WHY PEEPS LIKE BINOY, MARK TOOCH, KIRK LOPEZ...... THEY GET SOOO FAR IN THIS WORLD. AND IN THIS BUSINESS.

AND AS FAR AS THE CARDS... HE HE. COME ON DOOOD. YOU AND I BOTH KNOW (FROM OWNER OF TEMPS HIMSELF) YOU DO NOT HAVE THOSE CARDS.

WE JUST ASKED HIM. AND HE JUST TOLD US.... SORRY GUY. KARMA IS A BITCH.

DONT POP OFF UR MOUTH WHEN YOUR INFO. IS HALF ASS.

AND IF YOUR WONDERIN WHO I AM AND WHERE I COME BY ALL

INFO...... WELL, I'M JUST A NOBODY. JUST A LITTLE OL' MAN-WHORE. HE.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BINOY!!

THE LIGHT KEEPS GETTIN BRIGHTER FOR YOU!! I KNOW.

First of all ...every club that says they are giving away vips always gives out vouchers......I'd love to see the tempts vip cards bunka has......

as for if you want DJ's vip cards/vouchers or TEMPTS card/voucher...are you fucking kidding me?....that takes balls enough to post on a club message board...

I don't know who you are but i do know binoy works hard as hell to help people out so they have the best time possible at the club....i think you need to apologize for the classless promotion post you did on another clubs post!!!!..wtf......if i was binoy i would be fucking flipping out...but then again im jacked and don't take shit from nobody...

Can't we all just get along? Who cares who has what? The people are gonna go where they want to go and that's it. I think Binoy said it best, let the numbers speak for themselves. I work at abyss but I go to Hunka Bunka and I enjoy it there. I had a blast last week for Tsettos/Kirk Silver Ball. No reason for this shit. Scaletpromos I have always had respect for you and you know that, however Binoy is right, we never go onto your threads and promote abyss, and say abyss has this and bunka doesn't. It's not a good business move, Brian1500 could not have said it any better. Well now that the doors have been opened, may the best club win tonight and tomorrow the numbers will speak for themsleves.