Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Vips At Abyss!!! Free For All!!!!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

the only one around here who deserves a VIP card is sickbone because he is the only one with a Very Immense Penis....just ask to see the video and im sure he'll be happy to show you:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BG

yeah the video will be streaming on the net shortly...lmfao..

OK OK --- enough IM SORRY --- AND HEY NO one responed to this thread until I posted -- IM sorry I cant say it enough -- It is a message board for gods sakes everyone has their friends on this board and i think that is great -- but this board isnt bringing in 1000's of people each week to any club-- BINOY -- Sorry -- ABYSS sorry --- Armenio I talked to you already and youknow my position--- OK -- AND yes let the numbers speak for themselves --- I told you binoy i would return the favor -- People post on my threads about non relevent or other clubs allt he time -- PEOPLE need to chill out-- Saturdays at abyss compared to bunka saturdays is like apples to oranges there is a 5 year differnce in age just to get in the door for godsakes --

AND I WILL Rephrase what i saod earlier to clear it up -- Teo is MIGHT and I will say MIGHT this time be bringing up some goodies -- BUT I DO HAVE IN MY POSESSION over 500 D'jais cards to be given out for this summer so if you want one find Me or Bon or Tommy D

and it is only a message board -- bnoy i tried calling you but your phone dont work

Originally posted by ibclubbin

the only one around here who deserves a VIP card is sickbone because he is the only one with a Very Immense Penis....just ask to see the video and im sure he'll be happy to show you:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BG

Don't even wanna know.........:shake:

ok barker you asked for it...how many people did bunka do last night.....50?? 75?? i know what abyss did, and everyone keep in mind I currently work for no club what so ever, so I guess Binoy won the first battle in the war binoy vs. barker

anyhow abyss was mobbed last night, richie was on point