Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: AIDS WALK NY - Join or help Sponser

Hey there guys. I'm doing the AIDS walk NY this May and I wanted to pass on the information to everyone.

I'm letting everyone know in case they'd like to Register to walk or...make a donation to sponser me walking.

ANY help would be most appreciated: Click here: http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=2302&lis=0

for the website. Here you can either register or click sponser a participant. If you do the later enter the name: Ooana Trien if you'd like to sponser me.

Thank you!

-Oo

Here's the basic info:

AIDS Walk New York is a 10 kilometer fundraising walkathon now in its 17th Year.

Did You Know?

AIDS Walk New York is the world's largest AIDS fundraising event.

In 2001, nearly 40,000 people, a group as diverse as the city itself, participated in the AIDS Walk, collecting more than $4 million.

AIDS Walk New York stands out as a model of community action and cost-efficient fundraising. The priority has always been to have the money raised go directly to vital services to help people living with HIV or AIDS.

AIDS Walk New York benefits GMHC (Gay Men's Health Crisis), the nation's oldest and most comprehensive AIDS Service organization. The organization's staff of 169 and 6,600 dedicated volunteers provide services to more than 11,000 men, women, and children living with HIV and AIDS and their families.

A portion of the net proceeds from the AIDS Walk also goes to dozens of other AIDS organizations within the tri-state area to support programs and services provided by GMHC and other AIDS service organizations across the tri-state region for men, women, and children affected by HIV and AIDS.

Join us on Sunday May 19, 2002 for our community's biggest response to the emergency of HIV/AIDS.

Originally posted by ooana

Hey there guys. I'm doing the AIDS walk NY this May and I wanted to pass on the information to everyone.

I'm letting everyone know in case they'd like to Register to walk or...make a donation to sponser me walking.

ANY help would be most appreciated: Click here: http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=2302&lis=0

for the website. Here you can either register or click sponser a participant. If you do the later enter the name: Ooana Trien if you'd like to sponser me.

Thank you!

-Oo

Here's the basic info:

AIDS Walk New York is a 10 kilometer fundraising walkathon now in its 17th Year.

Did You Know?

AIDS Walk New York is the world's largest AIDS fundraising event.

In 2001, nearly 40,000 people, a group as diverse as the city itself, participated in the AIDS Walk, collecting more than $4 million.

AIDS Walk New York stands out as a model of community action and cost-efficient fundraising. The priority has always been to have the money raised go directly to vital services to help people living with HIV or AIDS.

AIDS Walk New York benefits GMHC (Gay Men's Health Crisis), the nation's oldest and most comprehensive AIDS Service organization. The organization's staff of 169 and 6,600 dedicated volunteers provide services to more than 11,000 men, women, and children living with HIV and AIDS and their families.

A portion of the net proceeds from the AIDS Walk also goes to dozens of other AIDS organizations within the tri-state area to support programs and services provided by GMHC and other AIDS service organizations across the tri-state region for men, women, and children affected by HIV and AIDS.

Join us on Sunday May 19, 2002 for our community's biggest response to the emergency of HIV/AIDS.

That's great your doing that.Imyself will be doing the Northeast Aids Ride in 2 months.Riding from Bearmountain to Boston.

Originally posted by anthony

That's great your doing that.Imyself will be doing the Northeast Aids Ride in 2 months.Riding from Bearmountain to Boston.

Awesome! I'll be working on that it looks like with the G&L Center downtown :) Heh...I'm a dedicated straight gal ;)

-Oo