Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Slammin New Record Store

karmarecords

Slammin New Record Store :jawdrop: You've gotta check out Karma Records in Ft. Lauderdale. It is by far, the best record store in Florida. Already on the costumer list : Austin Leeds, John Cowan, Vaughn, Sean Rudnick, Stryke and K-Ahzz. The selection is amazing, from classic Sasha tracks on vinyl to the hottest Promo stuff from all of the BIG Labels such as: Bedrock, Choo Choo, Subliminal etc..The CD Selection is also incredible. You've gotta check it out! KARMA RECORDS- 954-564-4898 - 821 East Oakland Park blvd. It is in the same plaza as the Fetish Factory!

Congrats fellas on the new store! Place looks killer; proper Feng Shui with the Asian influenced design and a real Coy pond to boot! I am even more impressed with the amout of new tunes you had in stock... even back catalog stuff I haven't been able to find ANYWHERE.. not even the net!

I'll be spending my check each week at your place!

Thanks for all the help the other day!!!

Vaughan

Originally posted by vaughanz

Congrats fellas on the new store! Place looks killer; proper Feng Shui with the Asian influenced design and a real Coy pond to boot! I am even more impressed with the amout of new tunes you had in stock... even back catalog stuff I haven't been able to find ANYWHERE.. not even the net!

I'll be spending my check each week at your place!

Thanks for all the help the other day!!!

Vaughan

Vaughan and Sheldon - WAAAAAZZZZZZZUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!! You guys need to hang out again with the CP crew. Had a blast the last time at rain.

MosDef!!! I get scared a little... I don't know who called it the "CP Mafia" but everytime I hang out I feel like my "legs were broken"!!! :laugh:

We have a LUST party at Sutra this Saturday if you guys wanna come up to Lauderdale!?!?!? Take me up on a little free bottle action!!!:eek: