Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawking Vicious!!!!!!!!

What a fucking night!! Wow.. I think I made my throat sore from all the screaming that I did!! Memories.. the night was full of memories.. I think I remember telling PFloyd that the only thing missing was TUNNEL.. (R.I.P.)

Insane beats, and more over, insane vibe from all the Vicious fans.. I remember telling mad people to just stop for a second and look at the HUGE smiles :D on everyone's faces.. I know everyone had their own special memories to many of those songs dropped on Friday, and I definitely felt that vibe in the air!!

Good meeting all the new people I met (sorry tunnelbandit that I forgot meeting you!!) & as always, good seeing all the familiar faces.. I haven't been out clubbin' in over a month so it was nice to back with everyone sharing an incredible night of mixing and music.

All I have to say is:

MOMENTS IN LOVE!!!

Rob -- I think you and me almost died during that song.. yet no one else seemed to understand.. ahh!!

INCREDIBLE BEATZ!!

I say:

Fuck the regular nights.. MAKE EVERY NIGHT CLASSICS NIGHT!! ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sneakerpimp

Fave of the night:

- meet her at the love parade

- Silence.... wow brings back memories of last summer

- Angry Itch

- Kiss (I was surprised he played it), and that song right after it, does anyone remember??

Anyone stay after 4:30? Usually he throws down some oldie but goodies after all the hard stuff.

your the other person i met.. Im sorry i forgot your screen name.. hehe whats up?

Originally posted by msoprano13

i def dont remember hearing xtc and i was totally sober.....i would have remembered hearing that song.....

actually my friend told me that he did play extasy and it def was b4 4:30 am because thats the time we left. but...it wasnt the whole song it was like samples of it. or he said maybe the song had the words xtc but not the beat or someshit like that! for some reason my hand has a black and blue i was trying to figure that shit out since i get one everytime i go to roxy, and i figured it out! i have a ring on my right ring finger so i clap like crazy and mad hard to pump up every one dancing around me and on friday i was doing that just twice as hard! and my left palm is black and blued! oh my god when he droped "u" i was going to the bathroom and instead went back to the stage holding it in for dear life!!! lol

peace,

DON

Originally posted by bebby6919

your the other person i met.. Im sorry i forgot your screen name.. hehe whats up?

Recovering from the weekend;) ....it was great to meet everyone for the first time. Sorry convo was at a minimal, but theres just no time for that with that kind of music playing. :) Hopefully Ill get to actually talk with people at Howells or something.

Originally posted by djexvile

What are my chances of hearing "i know what you did last summer" on April 26th @ roxy??

hopefully no chance. this track can not get out except for that one live set its on.

Look what we started guys, now everyone wants to hear this.