Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Taucher at Space

sgtfury

The man is absolutely crazy...he was hanging from the rafters above the DJ booth by his legs..he ran into the crowd a few times...tried to climb up on the DJ console...completely out of control...after his set he hung out and danced on the speakers until they close Space down...

TAUCHER IS THE BADDEST MOFO LIVE ... HIS SETS ARE TRULY AMAZING ...ON FRIDAY HE TRULY WENT OFF !!! HE SHARED BOOZE WITH US & EVERYTHING !!! HE HANDED US A BOTTLE OF JOSE CUERVO FROM HS BOOTH & A FEW OF US DRANK & GAVE IT BACK TO US... THEN HE GOT DOWN FROM THE BOOTH & DANCED WITH HIM... SOME OF US WERE EVEN BLOWING HIM UP WITH OUR LIGHTS ... HE SHOOK A FEW OF OUR HANDS & EVEN GAVE ME A QUICK HUG .... I WAS THE HAPPIEST GUY IN THE WORLD I MUST TELL YA . MY FAVORATE DJ CAME DOWN DANCED WITH ME , HUGGED ME & LET ME BLOW HIM UP ??? SHIT !! I FELT FUCKING AWSOME !!! HE IS TRULY THE BADDEST MOTHER FUCKIN DJ ANYWHERE !! PEACE OUT !!!

P.S. SRGNTFURY IM GLAD YOU GOT TO SEE HIM LIVE.. CAUSE TAUCHER IS A VERY UNDER RATED DJ... IF MORE PEOPLE GOT THE CHANCE TO SEE HIM & HEAR HIS SETS OF DEEP TRANCE & HARD HOUSE THEY WOULD TRULY BE BLOWN AWAY .. IVE BEEN HIS BIGGEST FAN EVER SINCEI SAW HIM @ THE SHADOW LOUNGE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO ... I HAD NEVER HEARD OR SEEN HIM BEFORE & HE JUST BLEW ME AWAY ... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by koky

TAUCHER IS THE BADDEST MOFO LIVE ... HIS SETS ARE TRULY AMAZING ...ON FRIDAY HE TRULY WENT OFF !!! HE SHARED BOOZE WITH US & EVERYTHING !!! HE HANDED US A BOTTLE OF JOSE CUERVO FROM HS BOOTH & A FEW OF US DRANK & GAVE IT BACK TO US... THEN HE GOT DOWN FROM THE BOOTH & DANCED WITH HIM... SOME OF US WERE EVEN BLOWING HIM UP WITH OUR LIGHTS ... HE SHOOK A FEW OF OUR HANDS & EVEN GAVE ME A QUICK HUG .... I WAS THE HAPPIEST GUY IN THE WORLD I MUST TELL YA . MY FAVORATE DJ CAME DOWN DANCED WITH ME , HUGGED ME & LET ME BLOW HIM UP ??? SHIT !! I FELT FUCKING AWSOME !!! HE IS TRULY THE BADDEST MOTHER FUCKIN DJ ANYWHERE !! PEACE OUT !!!

P.S. SRGNTFURY IM GLAD YOU GOT TO SEE HIM LIVE.. CAUSE TAUCHER IS A VERY UNDER RATED DJ... IF MORE PEOPLE GOT THE CHANCE TO SEE HIM & HEAR HIS SETS OF DEEP TRANCE & HARD HOUSE THEY WOULD TRULY BE BLOWN AWAY .. IVE BEEN HIS BIGGEST FAN EVER SINCEI SAW HIM @ THE SHADOW LOUNGE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO ... I HAD NEVER HEARD OR SEEN HIM BEFORE & HE JUST BLEW ME AWAY ... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

:laugh:

how do u blow people up??

that was the craziest shit ive ever seen a dj do...hangint upside down, come down to the dance floor, drinking like a maniac...crazy....

btw...koky, were you the guy i was talking to?? you were telling me how taucher was your favorite dj of all time, i think you had sunglasses on..and you were with your chick???

Macfunk, I am very disappointed in you...I can understand your quest to degrade Nolimit, however, I cant believe that you would use this as a opportunity to make light of the horrible situation with the catholic church...for shame Macfunk, for shame....

ps...didnt you just join the priesthood??????