Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: George Calle - concerning Unitas Lewis

Hey George, I dont know if youve been aware of things concerning our old Local 410 crowd but I have some shitty news yo...Your old friend and my old DJ partner Unitas Lewis is very sick with a rare form of cancer. He has a wife and a baby girl and the whole fucking situation sucks...it was my intention to throw a benefit for him at this place Im working on opening but it doesnt look like I'lll be able to do it in time to matter...I look back to all the old days from the local with fond memories. I remember jamming with Wayne and Unitas down in my celllar at the old house and its pretty sad...His brother James is doing well and is married and living down south, Wayne is recording in the studio as usual and I of course remain...he got sick from working at Hoffman La Roche (who are a bunch of scumbags) in thier Vitamin E plant...anyway I see your doing well and thats cool..just thought I drop you a note to let you know whats up. Anyway remember the old days and the fun times at The Local and if you want to drop Unitas a note Im sure he'd appreciate things...you can contact me here at my email and Ill send you his address - greg@illbient.com - thanx - Greg

• 7 years later...

Hi my name is Milton Ellis, and I was wondering if Unitas Lewis went to Bloomfield school, and or lived in Bloomfield in the 1980s? If so I would like to know allitle about his brother james and assist Unitas if he is in the local areas of Essex county. If you do reply I am new with this site, however I am under Milton U Ellis jr on Facebook, or email miltone1967@gmail.com. Please contact me as soon as you can.