Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tribecca tifawkinbecca

oh my god... yesi promoted this party and everyone probably thinks ofwell hes only gonna say good things cause he wants everyone to go back but hopefully someonethat just came there from cp will second me on this...........

A. the conteset was sick im not even gonna go into someone else can but it was sick, crazy, beyond control, and unbielvable. All im gonna mention is how funny was it when that girl started dancing and threw up all over herself

B. Nero fawkin Nero what a nasty set and i thought your style and a jersey cowd was gonna cause some difficulties but i guessed wrong real wrong.... their was not one second in the whole night that the dance floor wasn't packed with peple going nutz. In my book your #1 kid.....

C. alot of cp headz came out to jersey to show suporrt for Ant i was pretty suprised....KTU was there with open jaws with the way Nero was spinnin.....

D. open bar from 9-12 s who wasn't trashed????????????

ok its late and i cant go on... im a city kid every weekend thats where i am from roxy, vinyl, exit, sf, and the rest of em.

But this was definitly one of the top nights in my books...

definitly the sickest jersey party ive ever been to....

Special Thanks goes out to the tribecca staff and all u promoters there.. you guys treated us great and we had one of the best nights in a while.....

good night to everyone.....

and another special thanks to the certain people who came out 2nite you know who you are:D

lol deb u like the free drinks. and as far as showing off my beautiful ass the guy in the mic from ktu was neros fucking naked so since the girls were i thought a fella shouldve stepped up to the plate too. woulda been a great pic. as far as the crowd i was suprised, very goodlooking and the staff was very nice. i was worried that the ktu crowd was not gonna feel what i was trying to accomplish but by my 3rd track i knew they were puddy. i havent had that much fun spinning in nj in awhile.i dont know maybe a repeat is in store, but its gonna be tough to beat lastnite. the high light had to be the girl throwing up on herself during the butt naked dance contest, or whatever that was. who can get the most fingers in them. dem gurls r shamelless but it made things intresting. it was also great to see the cp heads out, comming to nj n showing support thank u guys.well im not sure whats in store for the future but il keep every1 posted. alot of hush hush stuff going on so as soon as i get confirmed its on. and as far as music i kept my promise no commercial tribal n house BANGIN DA BEATs

muzik is the answer

a nero

HOLY SHIT... nero..... you already read my post on the NY board you you know my thoughts. You kicked some ass last night! Ripped shit apart.. i had so much fun! AAhhhhhhhh.. Chris get this repeat night planned... You know I will drive anywhere (remotely close) to see you spin.. you know why.. b/c i love you and its always worth it.. never a dull moment in everywhere i have been that you spun, tunnel, limelight, exit, aria, roxy... i think thats all ive seen you at... You know how to work the crowd.. luv you babe.,

Mom

WELL................TRIBECCA.....SAT NIGHT.......ENUFF SAID......IF U HAPPENED TO MISS THE MENAGE A GRAS EVENT...THEN U MISSED ANOTHER PERFECTLY ORCHESTRATED EVENT. THIS NIGHT HAD THE ENERGY LEVEL PEAKED. I THOUGHT THE FLOOR WAS GOING TO CAVE IN...ANTHONY U DID A GREAT JOB MUSIC WAS PUMPING...CHRIS AND RICH NICE JOB AS WELL HOPE ALL U GUYS FELT COMFORTABLE. I M SURE EVERYONE WAS A LIL SURPRISED HOWEVER THIS IS WHAT TRIBECCA IS ABOUT EVERY SAT....WELL THANX TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT ON SAT...DEB NICE TO MEET U...I HOPE U HAD FUN. ANTHONY GET IN TOUCH W EITHER TOMMY OR ME.WE HAVE SOME VERY LARGE EVENTS COMING UP AND NEED UR AVAILIBILITY, IF UR INTERESTED.....AND THANX AGAIN..EXCELLENT SET AND NIGHT. NEXT SAT AT TRIBECCA IS "GET LEID" WITH A SPECIAL PERFROMANCE FOR TOMMY DEPINTO S.. B-DAY...CORINA PERFORMS LIVE...AND PLEASE COME EARLY TO AVOID THE LINES AND TO ENJOY AN OPEN BAR FROM 9-12 FOR $25 PAID FOR BY TRENDSETTERS ENT..

P.S. I CAN T BELEIVE THE THINGS GIRLS WERE DOING FOR BEADS

.....HAHA I CAN T WAIT FOR MENAGE A GRAS 2

Originally posted by pimpinforu

WELL................TRIBECCA.....SAT NIGHT.......ENUFF SAID......IF U HAPPENED TO MISS THE MENAGE A GRAS EVENT...THEN U MISSED ANOTHER PERFECTLY ORCHESTRATED EVENT. THIS NIGHT HAD THE ENERGY LEVEL PEAKED. I THOUGHT THE FLOOR WAS GOING TO CAVE IN...ANTHONY U DID A GREAT JOB MUSIC WAS PUMPING...CHRIS AND RICH NICE JOB AS WELL HOPE ALL U GUYS FELT COMFORTABLE. I M SURE EVERYONE WAS A LIL SURPRISED HOWEVER THIS IS WHAT TRIBECCA IS ABOUT EVERY SAT....WELL THANX TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT ON SAT...DEB NICE TO MEET U...I HOPE U HAD FUN. ANTHONY GET IN TOUCH W EITHER TOMMY OR ME.WE HAVE SOME VERY LARGE EVENTS COMING UP AND NEED UR AVAILIBILITY, IF UR INTERESTED.....AND THANX AGAIN..EXCELLENT SET AND NIGHT. NEXT SAT AT TRIBECCA IS "GET LEID" WITH A SPECIAL PERFROMANCE FOR TOMMY DEPINTO S.. B-DAY...CORINA PERFORMS LIVE...AND PLEASE COME EARLY TO AVOID THE LINES AND TO ENJOY AN OPEN BAR FROM 9-12 FOR $25 PAID FOR BY TRENDSETTERS ENT..

P.S. I CAN T BELEIVE THE THINGS GIRLS WERE DOING FOR BEADS

.....HAHA I CAN T WAIT FOR MENAGE A GRAS 2

It was great to meet you too.. Had an awesome time.. thanx for everything! Ill see you next time neros spinning!!! Unless you come out to the city?

Originally posted by anthonyn

yo i had a great time, u guys showed amazing hospitality. talk to ricj he can get intouch with me about bookings aight or email me

anero9dj@aol.com

We showed hospilitality and u showed exceptional skills. I have to let u guys know about this event that is in production...hopefully this goes through. but if it doesn t we have plenty more in production........;) Deb ur welcome, I think u might be back in Jersey soon......we hope....;)

Originally posted by pimpinforu

We showed hospilitality and u showed exceptional skills. I have to let u guys know about this event that is in production...hopefully this goes through. but if it doesn t we have plenty more in production........;) Deb ur welcome, I think u might be back in Jersey soon......we hope....;)

:bounce: :bounce: nice.. hook nero up.. he deserves it!!!!

chuck i know your comin down tonight this should be just as crazy..... itz gonna be off the hook...... damn im still thinking bout this saturday holy shit!!!!!!!

deb come to jersey tonight both of you need to take off and come aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mad: :mad:

Chris waddup man, i m swinging by tonight........i m sure it s gonna be one hot event....as far as last Sat....words can t explain what went down.. i think it was one hell of a production...there s lot s more to come...at the all new Tribecca...i ll see guys tonight..

Originally posted by chrisdez25

chuck i know your comin down tonight this should be just as crazy..... itz gonna be off the hook...... damn im still thinking bout this saturday holy shit!!!!!!!

deb come to jersey tonight both of you need to take off and come aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mad: :mad:

:( I heard it was insane!!! Sorry I couldnt make it... Fri night baby!!! You guys better be coming to exit chris!!!!!!!!!!!!