Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Bunka Sat 13th?

Someone tell me Bunka sucked Sat so I don't shoot myself.

Went to Platinum with about 10-15 friends...for XS vouchers...mission accomplished! Eddie thru down some good sh*t, but for some reason when Plat throws a party...no one shows up?

:idea: 2 more weeks till Temp's:D :D :D

Bunka last night was one of their best parties this year by far!!! teresadf and I were saying that it felt like a New Year's Eve or something really big like that- maybe it was due to the balloons everywhere that made it feel so different!!! I really had the best time, everyone was just so much fun and laughing and having a great time. I am so happy I was there for it!!! scubasteve you really should have been at Bunka!!!!!! I got my DJais VIP card last night :D thanks scarlet!!! ( I think you gave it to me, I couldn't remember this morning... :worry: )

Kirk I have to let you know that you were playing so much good shit last night- serioulsy one of the best sets I have heard from you!!! :D All those old songs in the beginning of the night were getting us all so exicted for DJais!!!

~Kim~

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Bunka last night was one of their best parties this year by far!!! teresadf and I were saying that it felt like a New Year's Eve or something really big like that-

~Kim~

Fu*kin shoot me now. You'd think I'd have known better!

:blown:

We'll like I said at least the XS vouchers were secured! 13 days and counting... :D

Thanks to everyone that came out on Saturday -- It was def a special event and the balloons were a great touch -- The crowd was into the music and everything going on too -- everyone semmed to be having a great time. It was like a reunion with Richie Santana coming and hanging out -- Kim i gave you the card and you are welcome -- i dont remember much from last night either --- it was that good--- It wasa great saturday especially after we had to follow it up with an awesome saturday last week with denny and the silver ball --- 3 weeks left till the DJAIS opening party --- need a vip you need to know me then--

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Bunka last night was one of their best parties this year by far!!! teresadf and I were saying that it felt like a New Year's Eve or something really big like that- maybe it was due to the balloons everywhere that made it feel so different!!! I really had the best time, everyone was just so much fun and laughing and having a great time. I am so happy I was there for it!!! scubasteve you really should have been at Bunka!!!!!! I got my DJais VIP card last night :D thanks scarlet!!! ( I think you gave it to me, I couldn't remember this morning... :worry: )

Kirk I have to let you know that you were playing so much good shit last night- serioulsy one of the best sets I have heard from you!!! :D All those old songs in the beginning of the night were getting us all so exicted for DJais!!!

~Kim~

you are so right kirk had a great set and it was just a preview of what is going to go on this summer in djais bring it on!! :D do people from the board meet up at bunka? im there almost every weekend and would love to meet and do a few shots with yas..

Originally posted by chrishaolin

im there almost every weekend and would love to meet and do a few shots with yas..

teresadf and I are there almost every Saturday night and we would love to meet up and do shots!! We have a little 5 minute threesome (for SHOTS I mean!!!) going with Pipdaddy on the nights that he makes a special appearance. :drunk: