Clubplanet Nightlife Community

retro metro

have been to the last 2 parties, and both were 2 of the better times i had out

finally met some board members after 3 yrs of checking out the boards. nice to put some faces to the names.

chilled with sandman for a bit, but cause of george i don't remember a whole lot.

who's better than george..........nobody. damn i was feelin good when i first came over. after like 5 or 6 shots in a row i was crippled in like a half hour. i'm feeling it today though (even thinking about calling out tomorrow). next time i'll remember to make my way over earlier.

peace

Dr. Moxx what up? Nice to chill with ya. The amount of shots we did was just uncalled for.... FU ML2K1 lmao!

I didn't even know it was Retro Metro, I just needed to get out of the house after a 6 hour "nap." Music was great IMO but clearly a step below the A to Z retro precident he set there over the past year.

Nice to meet A-Tip (I think I did 3 shots with you too, slowly remembering)

Fri: I met Tyco, a more sober Temp Kid (bro you should do stand up, your hysterical), Brian1500- the DT discs are sick, I have the Rydell live metro set burned for you already.

cgm&lesdig(jeri ryan..lol)

-The unstoppable "Path of Rage Tour" starring DJDanFury (whos probably at SF while I write this now)

Smokee/Jen- Great house party- 2 months w/o smoking weed down the drain, I have no self control somethimes... Uncle Buc may of been drunker and more baked than I have ever seen him

Finally- Big shout out to the super model bartender Mellissa- register and post rather than being my own personal post stalker...lmfao That cowboy hat triggers off thoughts that only George would understand (DTHatch).... enjoy the jp cds...

Boris destroyed level 5 last night (as the cops asked me why the fuck I had the radio so loud, forgot to close the windows.. oops), I will give him another chance next Sat. at Metro.... Hopefully he'll bring me back to the Big Friday state of mind from 98.....

Chris

Originally posted by thesandman

cgm&lesdig(jeri ryan..lol)

-

Hey chris, i completly forgot about that...it took me a few minutes to figure out what the hell you were talking about...guess all the shots will do that to you:)

Originally posted by thesandman

-The unstoppable "Path of Rage Tour" starring DJDanFury (whos probably at SF while I write this now)

LOL.....i was @ SF when you wrote this. Got home @ around 8 pm. Sandman burn me a copy of the Rydel set if you have time.

BTW Nice to meet Tempkid, Lesdig, and CGM @ Metro on Friday.

I was gonna post a review about Metro Friday, but it wouldn't be too good, because I don't remember too much about it.

But I do remember Rydel ripping apart songs the whole night....Richie can't be stopped

Originally posted by djdanfury

I was gonna post a review about Metro Friday, but it wouldn't be too good, because I don't remember too much about it.

Ummm....I hear that! I think I was good to go walking in the front doors (had some wine beforehand), but George, as always, killed me with shots (not that I dont appreiate it! ;) ). Nice meeting you too, djdanfury, and nce seeing Tempkid, sandman and all the others.

Looks like i am making drunks out of all of you:D Actually i had such a blast this past weekend. I was so glad to be back from vacation. I have to agree with you djdanfury, Rydell has just been incredible, amazing energy. And i also had such a blast at retro metro,good job louis! You played all my favorite jams, and great crowd, thanks everyone.Until this weekend..............

george b.