Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yeah so i just made up my mind tonight...

WTF IS THIS SHIT?!?! bro, i just talked to u yesterday..u didnt say nuthin bout this. u serious? wtf we gonna do w/o the godfadda?! who's gonna continue the tradition of "that dance" u do? (we gotta give that thing a name, how bout crouching tiger? lol) yo, u better fill me in on wtf is goin on now. this is some major shit.

Originally posted by godfatherbam

the offer i got from my uncle to go run a few of his shops in cali i am gonna take...that means i have approximately 6 weeks or so left in ny, maybe a few more, so i kinda wanna see some peeps before i go cause i am gonna miss u fawkers...

noooooooooooo! dad u're leavin me?! lol well good luck and kit and i'll come visit ya:D

well hun.. i talked to you last night about this.. you are definitly gonna be missed.. and to think we just met if you think about it.. oh well you better come visit and KIT! i hope things work out for you! Take care of the baby.. send me pics!!!! :laugh:

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz

Originally posted by xtcgspot

lol..brings back memories of my 8th grade yearbook. :D

hooooolllllllllly shit :laugh: :laugh: If you go to that school lunch thread on the board today, I talked about my senior year.... well anyway, i went to my yearbook cause there is a picture of the situation, and I was reading some of the things ppl wrote.. LOL, KIT classic.

Damn, and also say way too many pics of my friend who was killed in a car accident:(

Originally posted by roninmess

hooooolllllllllly shit :laugh: :laugh: If you go to that school lunch thread on the board today, I talked about my senior year.... well anyway, i went to my yearbook cause there is a picture of the situation, and I was reading some of the things ppl wrote.. LOL, KIT classic.

Damn, and also say way too many pics of my friend who was killed in a car accident:(

lol...damn i miss high school..shit was too funny

but on a serious note: i lost one of my best friend's ym senior yr too in a car accident. and he too had a bunch of random pics in the yr book, plus a whole tribute section. it hurt so much to see that..but at the same time it felt so good to know everyone would always have an image of him as long as they kept that yearbook. and it hurt even more when his mother walked up for his diploma at graduation..and we planted a tree for him in his memory right by the track.

man...i miss him. :( :( :(

Originally posted by xtcgspot

lol...damn i miss high school..shit was too funny

but on a serious note: i lost one of my best friend's ym senior yr too in a car accident. and he too had a bunch of random pics in the yr book, plus a whole tribute section. it hurt so much to see that..but at the same time it felt so good to know everyone would always have an image of him as long as they kept that yearbook. and it hurt even more when his mother walked up for his diploma at graduation..and we planted a tree for him in his memory right by the track.

man...i miss him. :( :( :(

Damn well, him and I went to our Community college together, and it our second year there, and I just spoke to him the day before. Sad and scary part was.... when he left after he smoked his cig... he said and I shit you not "If I don't see you all later, I love you all" cause he was a funny dude and joked around with everyone. Who would have know about 24 hours later, those words would haunt myself and 3 other friends.:(