Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 4/19

naomi1

Did any of you get the email sent by the Space team about this upcoming Friday? Here is what they said on the email...

Club Space Closes Friday April 19th, 2002 Due to Production Rental

Due to a full venue rental for the production of an upcoming feature film, Club Space will not be open to the public on Friday, April 19th. Production will wrap in the morning and Club Space will resume normal operations Saturday, April 20th with HOUSESSIONS featuring OSCAR G along with Roland, Niko, Radamas, and Sunrise on the Terrace with Ivano Bellini.

What movie is being filmed there???? :confused:

the big 4/20 of 2002 with Deep Dish....I'm gonna "OMG"......"again!"

Shit another Musical orgasm...I don't know if I can handle it.

Man... F*@k that....bring it on!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

Who's with me here? That was what I said when I heard this one song at Ultra. They put on a show. Gotta love the duo.

It's not the duo, it's just Ali...they have the flyer saying Deep Dish feat Dubfire. Dubfire is Ali...kinda misleading, but Ali alone isn't bad at all. I'm glad that Space got him so soon after conference.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

hi naomi. thank you for responding to me. you can't go wrong with visiting space that day 4/27 to see john creamer. go to www.spaced.co.uk and check out one of his live sets. this is a really cool web site. cute dancing girl by the way

Thanks for the link and for the compliment on my dancing girl.

you are so right my friend. john creamer and steph k's remixes are outstanding. i heard a few of his live sets on-line from exit and passion in the uk and they are so f- - - in deep and dark. a lo diggers. creamer brings the pain. hopefully the admission will not be too expensive. naomi, that gil is shakin her groove thang

I listened to the link on Creamer and it was pretty good. As matter fact I am just started to play it again.... :cool:

Is there away that I can get a copy of that stream???? You computer savvy individuals must know of a way. :eek: Teach me!!

Guest saleen351

does space have a website....... never been but I"m going, I hear the sound system is sick........????

hello naomi. i am so happy ti hear that you wre feelin creamer's set on the link that i gave you. it's always a pleasure to find someone that has great taste in muzik. i wish that i could help ya with that download. but unfortunately i am computer ileterate. ask digital7 he might know. i haven't been doin this comp thing for too long. will i be seeing ya @ space next saturday for john creamer? i would luv 2 hang with ya. paul bleasdale also thew down a cool set on that link.