Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how was SF on Saturday into Sunday

Originally posted by Intensity

I haven't seen any reviews.

A reliable source told me that it sucked.

...............What's with everyone and their reliable sources?? Or with a "little birdie" told me??? Anyway, tell me how 13 on 13 was.....

I heard it was sick,,,give it some time..people are still recooperating, lol

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

got there around 7.....shit was packed! But then JP ripped no more games and some others...I was in heaven. Luz performance/anniversary commencement around 9....really a good vibe then. JP got a little roller-coaster like around 2-4....Then started to pick it up around 5. All in all a good nite...with good people. :D Never dissapointed...

Originally posted by Intensity

I haven't seen any reviews.

A reliable source told me that it sucked.

...............What's with everyone and their reliable sources?? Or with a "little birdie" told me??? Anyway, tell me how 13 on 13 was.....

Hey Ant, why don't you try buying clothes without holes in them and then you can try talking to me ;) , oh and I thought you don't party anymore:confused:

Woke up @ 9am got ready and grabbed some breakfast and headed over to the shack to find no one on line. Everything so far so good. Entered the Shacktoria at 11am. I still didn't like the $50 sign on the window but i still proceeded to make my entry. To my surprise the crack-a-shack was jammed packed with sweaty azz people moving all about jamming to the beats. At first I was pissed 'cuz you could barely move or breath but regained my composure and started to settle in with the madness that the shack has to offer. Oompa Loompa stage show was going on and than I think Oris J - Trippin came about. As I scowered the premises I found several of my friends and started to feel the vibe and have a good time. JP was pretty on point except early afternoon the music seemed to go up and down. Maybe that was around the time I noticed JP stuffing his face with some kind of food(looked like a roll) while a hand on a record. I also walked right into JP's booth with 2 chicks for about 10 seconds and then got kicked out by one of Sound Factory's finest........NOT! I was like WTF?!?!? Damn cant I just say I appreciate the music and work the man does without getting kicked out? All in all i had a pretty good time. I left at 7:30pm and sat in traffic to enter the holland tunnel for about 1 hour and 45 minutes:mad:

Highlights: hearing Hypnotized while watching JP dancing, spinning around in the booth with arms thrown up in the air singing the song :laugh: Silence accapella over Lethal Industry, Garth Dub, Let the Sunshine & others i cant remember.

Also finding out they started serving liquor up on the 4th floor and those who know, KNOW!

Meeting a few peeps from the board: bmw4jay, ibclubbin, piro8, cool peeps!!!

definately worth the $50!! :D

i had such a good time.....we walked in around 9am....it was soo packed (big surprise)....soo glad i wore shorts!! just in time to hear funkatron....and then going through it.....then i almost died when he dropped safe from harm!! this was the first time i did factory sober.......and it was one of the best times i have had there!! by the time i left around 5......i could barely walk....my legs were killing me from dancing soo much!!

hey jav.......i think i saw you....i was waving and stuff......but you were zoned!! (was it you?? or am i crazy??) :D

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by bmw4jay

REST IN PEACE FACTORY!!

This was greeeeeeeat night...rip it jonny!! :rock:

Yeah this definitely was a good morning/afternoon, good time pal!

The man behind the madness that day, this was from the anniversary party

DSC_4928.jpg

DSC_4757.jpg