Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone else disturbed by this newbie jerkoff with the screen name dennysux??

• 3 weeks later...

you idiots are too funny. u REALLY think denny doesnt have the muzik??

u think his resources arent as good, if not better than all the

other top tri-state area d.j.'s?? they play according to crowd

and how they feel about the night and club.

richie santana is another PEEERRRFECT example!! many think

he doesnt play the greatest track selections. not i. if u heard

him @ temps on sun...... u will agree w/ this. he, outside of abyss,

gets - straight up rediculous! end of conversation. not to take anything

away from him at abyss, cause he is dope there too.

everyone swears they "know-it-all" not i again. but you tools that are so quick to bash these good guys(denny/richie) need to step up to the plate and maybe go 1 on 1 w/ them. like a "vs." night. we'll see how much shit u talk then. prob. none. he he.

-one annoyed manwhore........:mad:

is there really any reason to have a screen name like that....personally i am a big fan of denny....have been since i worked at abyss with him...denny is a great dj and many people don't give him the recognition that he deserves....he has proven to be one of the first jersey dj's to break out into the nyc scene

HE STILL SUCKS...:D STILL PLAYIN CORNY RECORDS...HEY DENNY IF YOU READ THIS...PLAY SOME NEW F*CKIN RECORDS ALREADY...I KNOW YOU BUY NEW ONES...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THROW UNSPEAKABLE JOY AND RELENTLESS IN THE GARBAGE...AS A MATTER OF FACT MAIL IT TO ME AND ILL THROW THEM IN THE HUDSON RIVER WITH ALL THE OTHER JUNK....

P.S. FOR THE GIRLS THAT ARE ON HIS JOCK... :blown:

Originally posted by swollashell

HE STILL SUCKS...:D STILL PLAYIN CORNY RECORDS...HEY DENNY IF YOU READ THIS...PLAY SOME NEW F*CKIN RECORDS ALREADY...I KNOW YOU BUY NEW ONES...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THROW UNSPEAKABLE JOY AND RELENTLESS IN THE GARBAGE...AS A MATTER OF FACT MAIL IT TO ME AND ILL THROW THEM IN THE HUDSON RIVER WITH ALL THE OTHER JUNK....

P.S. FOR THE GIRLS THAT ARE ON HIS JOCK... :blown:

HAHAHA , This is RIDICULOUS...... Seriously get your hands on some of his new mixhows and go hear him. He Will Break in More new Records than Anyone this year........YEAH I SAID IT.

Who do you Think broke In No More Games, or Perp Dreamer, Or Kylie Minogues track...Or ALot of other ones i could name. PLease He was the FIRST to play all these. And at a party in SOBE where there were like 25 DJS playin Everyone agreed that He dropped Bombs, and that he was one of the best sets of the day/evening. Ill even mail you his last couple mixshows so you can see for yourself. Email me your Address and ill Mail them to you. People need to get the perception they have of Denny out of there minds and start fresh. Its a shame they they judge him on just the older stuff that heplays for fun once in a while. You cant tell me that When he drops Relentless you dont go nuts, old record or not, thats DENNY, Thats one of his Signature songs that hes known for. The Man is Very Well respected by his pears and most everyone in the industry. Straigh up Great guy, With Amazing talent in mixing and gettin Bomb Tracks.

I Promise hell break in so many records this summer that its gonna be insane.

do i go nuts for relentless...HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL NAAAWHHHHHH...MAYBE YOU DO...THE LAST TIME HE PLAYED THAT SONG, :blown: I WALKED OUT OF THE CLUB...GET THAT GARBAGE OUT OF HERE

Im pretty sure im not the only person that likes to hear classics once in a while.

im not sayin that playin the classics aint bad...sure i like to hear a little of it here and there...but all the times that ive heard him(denny) latley...hes still playin the old crap...as for playin them once in a while, he always plays them!!

PLAY SOME NEW SH*T ALREADY....

Hey swollashell, if you think denny is so bad why don't you get behind the booth and see what you can do...if you are a dj, i feel bad because you probably couldn't even mix with a blender....if you're not a dj, you're not in the position to say anything. And as for relentless, i personally think it's one of the best to sample over many other tracks....so get a clue.

Originally posted by joegio

Hey swollashell, if you think denny is so bad why don't you get behind the booth and see what you can do...if you are a dj, i feel bad because you probably couldn't even mix with a blender....if you're not a dj, you're not in the position to say anything. And as for relentless, i personally think it's one of the best to sample over many other tracks....so get a clue.

I Agree that its great over other tracks. And Honestly Denny has been Breakin in So Many songs, and the last couple times ive heard him he hasnt been playin old shit. Maybe hell play an Accapella of an older song and drop it over a beat. But he doesnt play older stuff that much.

how bout you go behind the booth ans suck denny off while hes playin relentless...f*ckin tool...go take some pills and do some bumps or something...:D

p.s. im not a dj...and what...so kiss my tan ass!!;)

HA....I dont know if this is torwards me but if it is...

I Dont Do pills......Denny is a good friend of mine and im just tryin to change peoples opinions on his music. I told you if you wanted I would mail you some recent mixshows he did etc, just to change your opinion on him.