Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you guys think about TRUST?

Originally posted by embodiedhate

conflict and anger drive us as a species, both being a subset of "experience". In effect you're right, but I doubt we see eye to eye on why.

No I don't believe we see eye to eye. But I guess we're both entitled to our own opinions. I have a funny feeling we're going to have an interesting war of words..:tongue:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dolik

All I have to this response....I feel bad for any guy that ever has a relationship with you. You're cruel, hypocritical, and cold-hearted. you need a man not a child?? LMAO sure, that makes sense. So you were fine with the 3-year age difference but yet ANOTHER MONTH obviously made him a player and turned the whole thing into a game. Let me clarify something, the only person who thought this whole thing was a game was you because in real life people DO get second chances...it's called being compassionate and understanding. Has it ever occured to you that the ONLY reason he lied was because he didn't want to lose you? Apparently not...

You're calling me too young to understand?? That's funny because it looks like you know nothing about true relationships. How could you, if something as trivial as that makes a person 'dead in your eyes'? How could you ever give your heart to someone then? And no, believe me when I say this, most people will not back you up in this...your argument is weak and senseless.

lol goes to show u have no idea wut u r talkin about...a year and a month and yes that is a big deal...too young for me...i am not compassionate when i am betrayed and i don't want to understand frankly i don't care it's over. u just proved to me that u don't kno wut u r talkin about so quiet lil boy:rolleyes:

Originally posted by destiny779

No I don't believe we see eye to eye. But I guess we're both entitled to our own opinions. I have a funny feeling we're going to have an interesting war of words..:tongue:

I only occasionally deride the ingnorance of others, so you should be safe for today :blank:

Originally posted by legend38

Yeah, she prolly been witha few bums, realized you treated her right so she comes crawlin back.

Soon enough they get comftorable and starts the bullshit again.

Its a cycle.

yo thats def the case....i treated her like gold and got walked on.....what u gonna do right......speaking of the devil shes calling me right now....ahahahaahha

shooooot me:blown:

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo thats def the case....i treated her like gold and got walked on.....what u gonna do right......speaking of the devil shes calling me right now....ahahahaahha

shooooot me:blown:

AHAHA , oh well, you live and learn.

She knows deep down what she is.

Originally posted by destiny779

so embodiedhate are we going to be graced with any info on yourself

lol Codica3..i was thinkin the same thing

I find it the best policy to tell as little about myself as possible in the beginning. In time, I'll open up. If and only if I feel it's necessary. For the time being, I will continue to comment where I see fit.

I find it the best policy to tell as little about myself as possible in the beginning. In time, I'll open up. If and only if I feel it's necessary. For the time being, I will continue to comment where I see fit.

must not fear Fear is the mind-killer

Originally posted by siceone

must not fear Fear is the mind-killer

fear, or respect is the instrument by which you gain control over other men. In the case of fear, its always good to have a private island waiting for you in the event that you're overthrown. An armed complement of guards is also beneficial.

fear, or respect is the instrument by which you gain control over other men. In the case of fear, its always good to have a private island waiting for you in the event that you're overthrown. An armed complement of guards is also beneficial.

Embodiedhate, you sound angry. You're okay in my book. firedevil.gif:horns:

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

:shake:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

:shake:

At times I do fear. Then I deal with the source of the fear and I'm stronger for it. Sometimes that process requires anger, hate and violence, but that is the way of the world.

It is a little of both...

If you go into a situation blinded w/the thought that you can trust someone completely you are setting yourself up for hurt...

On the flip side...if you go into not trusting at all...you aren't opening the door.

So...leave it with no expectations...or any expectations...and you MIGHT be okay.

Whatever...it really depends on the uniqueness of the situation.

------------

I think this is an endless conversation.:confused:

:letsgo: