Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Scot Project !!!

ernextnation

I would be sooo there but I can't miss Deep Dish at Space.

I got an idea...I'll take my Sony walkman and catch both clubs. HA HA...now don't think I'm serious...I just thought about it because of my desparate ass wanting to catch both events.

Sobeton said it first...."When one club throws a biggie they all throw a biggie" ....ain't that a biacth.:(:):(:)

Damn...now I don't know to be :) or :( .

Externation if you can't get people to come with you, you're more then welcome to come with me and my crew VIP.

dj scot project at level? deep dish at space? i believe deep dish is here every other month at space...scot project isnt, i heard they didnt even play at space on monday during wmc...so i guess u know where i will be headed....hopefully foote from the morning show wont be in the vip...:tongue:

Originally posted by shroomy

I love Scot, but cant remember the last time I had a really good night at level.

Someone please convince me.

Shroomy it's all about Level 6! It's the secret little piece of paradise inside Level Nightclub. Just grab a pillow and enjoy the music, it's even better when the toxic bartender is working the room. ;):D

Originally posted by soldado

Deep DISH OHHH WAITE! I CANT WAITE FOR ANOTHER LET DOWN

Honestly who enjoyed Deep DOOODDDDOOOOO WMC ???at space??

Ponders why everyone ran to the Patio ....

I usually love deep dish, but that set was fawking awful. Deep Dish Live @Space for the "comma sessions." :zzz: