Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza Roll Call Right Here!!!!!!

Originally posted by teklord310

i want to get the hell out of here for a bit. anybody want to come with me? i'd love to go, anyone who wants to go and wants to form a group pm me. i need a real vacation. lets make plans now.

I'll remember and I'll PM you when it's closer to summer time, when would you go?

Originally posted by tribal

hehe yup, aug 15 - 22, ill see you kids at Pacha. and dont forget, DT at Space on the 18th, i think!

dont sleep on carl cox on the 15th at space along with pvd the same night at amnesia and carl cox again on the 19th.....:cool: :cool: :cool:

yo msoprano, what airline are u guys flying on? u stopping in UK or straight to Madrid?

prty boy, the cost came out for us to about 1400 for flight + hotel, plus i figure another 300-400 for clubs, dubs and chemicals ;)

fuck it, thats what money was made for, sex drugs n rock n roll

Originally posted by tribal

yo msoprano, what airline are u guys flying on? u stopping in UK or straight to Madrid?

prty boy, the cost came out for us to about 1400 for flight + hotel, plus i figure another 300-400 for clubs, dubs and chemicals ;)

fuck it, thats what money was made for, sex drugs n rock n roll

yo were flying delta to bacelona then iberia to ibiza......i cant fucking wait:cool:

Originally posted by teklord310

i want to get the hell out of here for a bit. anybody want to come with me? i'd love to go, anyone who wants to go and wants to form a group pm me. i need a real vacation. lets make plans now.

I'll PM you tomorrow about it...haven't gotten around to it yet and I'll let you know what my situation is...it be awesome if we could get a CP group to go...

I can't wait - I'll be there Aug. 15 - 22nd. I just moved it up since DT, Carl Cox and PVD will be there during that time.

Msoprano: you're staying at Los Molinos right? That's where I'll be staying also.

Ibiza here we come!!!!!!!!:cool: