Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any Baez fans out there?????

Originally posted by dolik

i'm there, i guess....not too crazy about baez either but wanan check out the new party + shawn ink should be pretty good in the beggining.

anyone need a guestlist/comps? PM me...

wooooow bro!! u got a guestlist at SF?!?! Hook me up!! u must be a big time promoter there!

hey, is there any chance we can meet up inside? i wanna be with the cool crowd!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

shut up u dork!!

dont make me get "Izzy the friendly bouncer" on your ass...:laugh:

u wanna meet up? ok, how about 3rd floor....and since I dont know what you look like, why don't you make a big "DRAPER LOVER" sign and hold it up so I could recognize you :idea:

you'll fit in right away :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolik

shut up u dork!!

dont make me get "Izzy the friendly bouncer" on your ass...:laugh:

u wanna meet up? ok, how about 3rd floor....and since I dont know what you look like, why don't you make a big "DRAPER LOVER" sign and hold it up so I could recognize you :idea:

you'll fit in right away :rolleyes:

Izzy was at EXIT!!! and we got toknow each other really well, at least i thought so, when he pretty much carried me out of the club (thank u once again, ketamine).

oh yea... and DO NOT diss my draper shirt!!! even though it says DRAPER in big letters front and back, i think i will fit in at SF pretty well... btw, isnt that guy who does awesome lighting gonna be there...ummmm... Jonathan Peters was his name or sumtin like that??

well, hope to see u inside the club, maybe u can hook me up wit a list of my own someday? :idea: ahhhh... a man can only dream... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mssabina

ok ok if you two don't stop this nonsense i'll have to kick both your asses.... don't make me do it :mad:

we all know i'm the cool one and i say youre both not allowed to come to the meetup... so thereeeee

WOMAN!!!! BACK TO THE KITCHEN!!! MAKE ME A SANWICH!!!!

or buy me dominos :rolleyes:

bye bye bye LANCEEEE

go play with ur *nsync crew :tongue:

well i'm goin into outer space next year so HA!

and anyway, didnt ur friends take pics wit me so they can brag about meeting lance later?

another thing, dont parody my favorite song!! i will incorporate those "bye bye bye"dance moves into my SF dance someday... u just wait and see, it will be famous

btw... turkey and cheese is good

Originally posted by airatomic

well i'm goin into outer space next year so HA!

and anyway, didnt ur friends take pics wit me so they can brag about meeting lance later?

another thing, dont parody my favorite song!! i will incorporate those "bye bye bye"dance moves into my SF dance someday... u just wait and see, it will be famous

btw... turkey and cheese is good

im going to SF on friday and i swear to god if i see you busting out bye bye bye moves i'll throw dominos crusts at you...oh wait i'll leave that up to dmitri....

im going to SF on friday and i swear to god if i see you busting out bye bye bye moves i'll throw dominos crusts at you...oh wait i'll leave that up to dmitri....

u're goin?!?! wow... dont u have one of those draper shirts too? can u plz wear it, we can be like twins. I bet all of SF will be jealous cuz they worship him there

and i got those moves down pretty nice now, like the whole hand motion i can now do that...and can we even order pizza to SF?

BAM! *a thin-crusted pizza appears in mid-air on the SF dancefloor*

BAM! *pieces of it start flying at the fruity draper-loving, 'nsync wanna-be kid who's desperately trying to fit in with the rest of the cool kids*

u guys are such babies....I swear if you keep this up neither of you will get to use my super-cool guestlist.

and airatomic, you wanna run your own?? :laugh: :laugh: nice try kid, go back to your roxy playground