Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So where you fool hidding

kaydup

I was hiding in a training session from 9:30 - 12:30ish.. then have been nailed with approximately 50 "To Do's" since then... freaking work (what do they expect out of me... labor!?!?)

As for everyone else, I'm lost. Where the hell has everyone been lately!?!

Isn't tax season over yet!?! Wait, actually it's not officially over for Mass... we get an extra day thanks to the Patriots. Can you believe we have a holiday to celebrate a football team? :tongue:

I don't really have any plans for this week as of yet, but I'm always game for anything. I was actually looking around on citysearch yesterday, and 2 of the 6 top bars for "cheap drinks" (read: dive bars) were right in my neighborhood... so I wanted to make a pilgrimage to those at some time.

Off the topic of this week, I think I'm going to be planning an all-Allston pub-crawl in the upcoming month. During my training session this morning I wrote down all the bars I could think of within a 3 block radius of my apartment (all on the same route) and came up with 12! :eek: :eek: That'd make for one hell of a pub crawl (And if that wasn't enough we could up the bar-count to like 20 if we just walked down a side street or two!)

Yeah, I live in drinkin' town!!! :D

Yeah, about an hour ago I jumped out of the office and went for a quick drive (I couldn't think of what else to do and HAD to check out this weather, it's SOOOO nice). I'm going directly to the bike/blade/run path on the Charles when I get home, I can't wait! It feels like I've been waiting for this kind of weather forever!

The pub crawl is already in the works... look for it the first or second weekend in May. And don't foget to bring your drinkin' shoes, it's gonna be a rough one! :cool:

Yeah I went out at lunch but that is it. Since then I have just been sitting waiting to leave. And I am not coming in Thurs so watch it will probably snow that day, with my luck.

Sweet, May sounds good I know Meg and I will be up for that challenge :D

Haha, yeah I could see it snowing... that'd be my luck too! According to the weatherchannel insanely long forcast, next week it's just supposed to be in the low 60s. But considering they can't predict the weather one day in advance, let alone 10 days... I wouldn't worry too much about it!

Yeah, no one has any plans this week..... hmmmmmmmm :confused:

Originally posted by kaydup

You wouldn't happen to be going on a nature walk:smoke: now would you:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Not this time (I'm bone-dry).... although it is that time of year!

Hippie Roomate: "Hey, wanna go on the roof"

Me: "Why the hell would I want to walk up 5 flights of stairs"

Hippie Roomate: just staring at me

Me: "Oh yeah, I'm there."

:smoke::cool: