Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beyond 2002.... what'd you think?

happykittn

Something about the energy was a lil off, but I had a pretty good time. Getting stalked by "Junior" (the drummer who opened for Outkast) was annoying, but I'm over it. The BMX bikers, skaters and boarders were amazing... unfortunately I missed most of the shows (STP, Offspring, Ludacris, Snoop Dog, etc) because my friend was competing in the bboy championships... tight battle, but he ended up taking 2nd in the one-on-one championship. Did anyone else see the bboy battles? There were some sick dancers...

My first time in South Beach was a successful one... beautiful weather, beautiful beaches, beautiful people... next time, I'm getting a hotel in South Beach v. North Beach (192nd and Collins was just waaaaaay too far for me).

Thanks for the memories,

~kittn >^.^<

It was a marvel of technical sophistication. Terry MacNeil really outdid himself. The Hallucination tent was the best overall. Nexo sound, Highend lighting (Xspots too!), and a killer Coherent laser system...(though they were using LaserMax software, yuck...)...oh and the hallucination video team, and Sergey from Empire kicked ass on the video.

I'm not a big rap fan, nor am I a big rock music fan (in my opinion rock died in 1992), but I still had a blast checking out all the cool stuff.