Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scott Henry and Taj at Liquid this Saturday night

liquidowner

This is the start of Spundae's residency this Saturday night and every other Saturday night with Tall Paul in two weeks. So now you know who the new King of the Saturday night dance party is.Liquid brings you Spundae every two weeks and EdgarV every other two weeks. Now you let me know if you really need to be anywhere else. This Saturday night you have Scott Henry and Taj so we will see there. Your friend, Billy Shaw

Originally posted by liquidowner

This is the start of Spundae's residency this Saturday night and every other Saturday night with Tall Paul in two weeks. So now you know who the new King of the Saturday night dance party is.Liquid brings you Spundae every two weeks and EdgarV every other two weeks. Now you let me know if you really need to be anywhere else. This Saturday night you have Scott Henry and Taj so we will see there. Your friend, Billy Shaw

:D :D :D :D

COOL....NOW MY SATURDAY PLANS ARE SET..... HAD A BLAST LAST SATURDAY......................

Guest saleen351

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

maybee I'll show up so I can get some sleep... My neighbor has a barking dog that keeps me up.........

Originally posted by macfunk19

Billy i met georgeacasta2 twice very cool funny guy. All u need to do is buy some rope and tie it around his neck and he could be your little monkey:monkey: And he could tell u jokes all day P.S georgeacasta2 we need to hangout

LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

Everytime we hang out in a club macfunk you act just like me. Monkey see monkey do :laugh:

My Spundae experience at Liquid was excellent! The music was funky with a lot of groove; smooth chunky baselines layered on top of dark progy sounds just the way I like it. Towards the end of the night the music got very techy and dark but still maintained some funk in it. The first DJ had some problems beat matching a couple of times but the track selection was sooo good that it didn’t even bother me. Imagine that. The set was far from monotonous; the Spundae people had me moving and grooving the entire night. The lighting in Liquid is AMAZING! Lasers would bounce off disco balls in several different directions and then bounce off mirrors and make designs in the middle of the club; I was very impressed. The staff was friendly and the vibe wasn't pretentious. When Nighstar and me initially got to the club we were standing in line and we over heard the girl working the door tell someone “there was no list tonight because it’s a special event.” In spite of that Billy was kind enough to put nightstar and me on his list at the LAST minute. After we got in we had to thank Billy in person for being true to his word. We had a hard time finding him but finally did meet and Billy was just as friendly in person as he is on the board. Thank you Billy. The staff was friendly, the club was full and the music was exceptional!