Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's going on this Thursday!!!

Hey Radiogirl,,,

Joeys is ok on thursday, it has its on and off nights

Metro I heard its been good lately

Caruso's is ladies night and its a very chill spot...if you decide to go there just say my name @ the door and all the guys you are with will be reduced..

Have fun :)

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by stonedcl

Anyone how much $$ centro will cost at the door?

I m down to hear Oaky today I have not heard him spin since the AREA1 concert... But i aint about to pay $50...

All the ads say it's $30 to get it which is not too bad but it's gonna be insane!!! Probably get too packed but hey if you don't mind being cramped it will definitely be off the hook!

Originally posted by radiogirl78

All the ads say it's $30 to get it which is not too bad but it's gonna be insane!!! Probably get too packed but hey if you don't mind being cramped it will definitely be off the hook!

Ive been there a few times on thursday but the music was break-beats, didnt really care for it , but the space and crowed was nice, I wanna go but work is calling me at 8 AM..

Originally posted by stonedcl

Anyone how much $$ centro will cost at the door?

I m down to hear Oaky today I have not heard him spin since the AREA1 concert... But i aint about to pay $50...

Hey STON,

im gonna be there tonight @ Centro. I bought my tix through ticketweb.comits $31...Centro said its better off buying it through ticketweb.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

I was at Metro last week and it was pretty packed and the music was decent for Jersey, but be careful if you're underage and you drink. I got booted for holding a cup. Definately embarrassing but I'll be there tonight. Joey's has been beat lately! Anyone going to ML let me know.:bounce:

Originally posted by thesandman

Ill be at the OL and then finish the night at Metro. Ill be camped out at George's (next to the dj booth) bar in rare condition.... Im not driving tonight....

George "Just Bring It!"

Hey Chris, i'll see you tonite at Metro...I'll be making a rare Thursday night appearance...calling in "sick" tomorrow:)

...see you at Georges bar:)