Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It is sooooo beautiful already outside at 6:03 a.m. and fuckin...

I was just outside my house chit-chatting with my sister before she goes to work while she was having a stoog and i was drinking a glass of Arbor Mist Strawberry Zinfindel while the birds chirped and my fuckin god...it is the perfect weather right this minute to enjoy that; not too hot, not too cold...justtttt perfect for 6am. WOW. plus i am one excited motherfucker for this interview today but i slept damn good and i am gonna definitely gonna go in their and kick some fuckin ass. :D

you are right it is fuckin beautiful.... i was just outside cause i didn't wanna make breakfast so i went to the store in my pajamas and a t shirt and slippers its really nice out i smoked my stoog took some nice deep breaths outside... ahhhhh:D

******good luck on your interview sweety:D

Originally posted by o-jay®

Ya, good luck. Just don't do that face you do ( :shaky: ) and you'll be fine. xyxthumbs.gif

:laugh: yeah, dude... you should do fine... just don't let those strawberry zinfandels get to your head.

Oh, and knock 'em dead at the interview :D