Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Scot Project, Ariel Baund, Lee Cakebread - This Saturday - Free Admission!!!

purpleindigo

Yup - its that time of week again!!!

This Saturday 20th April Levelution brings you:

Room 1235

DJ Scot Project

Ariel Baund

Mezzanine & Level 6

Lee Cakebread (pimp-djs)

Rhyan Paul

Frederic Vandael (pimp-djs)

Blue Room

Tom Laroc (NFA)

Aired live on Y100!!

Complimentary Admission B4 midnight with RSVP email!

See You There!!!

mail@purpleindigo.com

Level

1235 Washington Avenue MB

Coming Soon:

The Mighty Naïve Returns!!

pimp-djs monthly showcase

Pimp Party in the Park

for more info: gigs@pimp-djs.com

Originally posted by purpleindigo

Hey - I'm an easy kinda guy!! (Just ask my Fiance!!!!!)

Its gonna be cool to see you all again this weekend.

Few cocktails, a few more cocktails, then a few more tailcocks, then cocks few tails, few.......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rhyan you're back? And you're engaged? When did this happen? I believe a proper celebration is in order.........I'll bring the "party hats" if you bring the "noise makers!" ;)

Congratulations!

Yes I am engaged - getting married on july 13th!! HUGE party at Level that night!!!!

Was trying to keep it under wraps - but its far to exciting!!!

I was gonna celebrate next week along with Lee's Birthday - But F*k It!! If Joey and Brian are in the House the party has already started!!!!

Thanks Joey - looking forward to seeing you again on Saturday!!!

I'll be the one falling down the stairs to Level 6!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by purpleindigo

Yes I am engaged - getting married on july 13th!! HUGE party at Level that night!!!!

Was trying to keep it under wraps - but its far to exciting!!!

I was gonna celebrate next week along with Lee's Birthday - But F*k It!! If Joey and Brian are in the House the party has already started!!!!

Thanks Joey - looking forward to seeing you again on Saturday!!!

I'll be the one falling down the stairs to Level 6!!!!

:D :D :D :D

big ups on your engagement. now it’s safe for the women ; in miami to step out. :D when’s the next pool party? :)

congrats ryan....let me give u some advice that my father gave me early in my dating life : "Drink till she's cute, but stop before the wedding" (phrankadelic post)....just kidding congrats man...if i see u on sat. i will buy u a drink...well actually two now that u are going to get married...:tongue:

jesse

ps

i agree..bring back the pool parties!!!

Guest saleen351

ahhhhhhhhhhh scott project... finally some hard beats.......

mr saleen will be in the house.......

where do u clowns hang out at in the club? I would love to meet some of yous so you can buy me some shots.......:D

Originally posted by saleen351

where do u clowns hang out at in the club? I would love to meet some of yous so you can buy me some shots.......:D

:laugh: Funny!!!

I will be there :spin:

the cpers usually meet at this club, on 11TH and washington...right beside the aluminum diner...just say u are with the clubplanet group and they will let u inside with no prob. and no cover...first shot is on me :D

Guest saleen351

question:

why style of clothing should I wear.........

I usually wear, black shoes, with black slacks and a button up....

is there gonna be ravers and dirt bags in this place? cause I hate ravers and dirt bags......

also if you guys want to I'll give you a seminar on how to properly perform the guido fist pump when DJ scott drops overdrive........

Everyone tends to meet on the mezzanine....

Except when we are raving or hanging out with dirt bags......

When you get to the door ask for Ravie Davie and Dirt Bag Dennis - the violent skinhead security guards, and tell them about your Dirt Bag and Raver situation. I am sure they will be happy to help.........

See you there!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

the cpers usually meet at this club, on 11TH and washington...right beside the aluminum diner...just say u are with the clubplanet group and they will let u inside with no prob. and no cover...first shot is on me :D

R u being serious cause he's not from here if your not.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

this should be funny. First he says he hates trance, now he's all about Scot Project.

if you think the dj scott project is trance then you need to get your head out of your ass. There is no way he is trance, yes he has trance in his routine but over all when I saw him at the tunnel in nyc it was banging hard house, all most tech house.... great build ups and great progressive tracks, aka over drive, which is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

what time does this joint stay open to? Some sluts just invited me to a party which I would like to attend but then onto the club... thanks......

Children Children.

Its F*kn music - OK....

Music M-U-S-I-C

If it makes you dance who cares?

Personally I think Scott Project is darkcore Drum N Bass... With overtures of Hip Hop and a little Salsa thrown in.

If you like Hard House - UK Style - Check Lee Cakebread & Rhyan Paul....

If you like being normal check out of the mental institute!

if you think the dj scott project is trance then you need to get your head out of your ass. There is no way he is trance

:laugh: :laugh: ....scot project isnt trance?? ha ha ha ha ha....nice one....hey why dont u leak some of those unreleased tracks for this board...:laugh:

WHAT!?? Please tell me while u posted you where rolling or something??

Lets see

OverDriver

Angel Of Darkness

Thats the type of music he was spinning...If thats not trance then Teisto spins Jazz

PVD then spins Country HEEEEHAAAAWWW

Grover Washington spins trance then ...How about Kenny G ...Let me guess then he is a break beat master???

Im sure Scott Project has spun dark house and etc....but he is classified as a Trance DJ....PVD spins some house or has before but he still classifies himself as a trance DJ.

Dj Scott Project spun HardCore .....Man it must be the jeresy water that has infected your mind.....

Im from NYC lived there 24 years That is Trance sorry to burst your bubble.

Or perhapse the Jersey shore or the Oil farms there have infected u ...i dont know something is seriously wrong with u if u dont think that was trance

Originally posted by soldado

WHAT!?? Please tell me while u posted you where rolling or something??

Lets see

OverDriver

Angel Of Darkness

Thats the type of music he was spinning...If thats not trance then Teisto spins Jazz

Dj Scott Project spun HardCore .....Man it must be the jeresy water that has infected your mind.....

Im from NYC lived there 24 years That is Trance sorry to burst your bubble.

Or perhapse the Jersey shore or the Oil farms there have infected u ...i dont know something is seriously wrong with u if u dont think that was trance

:laugh: ...i thought he was playing loungy house music at over 150 bpms...:tongue: