Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eggmok

started my new job . . .

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by eggmok

so i'm not posting to you fockers . . .

i'm working and this gal that sits across from me sleeps at her desk . . .

yeah, that what we all say, once we start working we wont post...truth is you post more.

so since you started your new job does that mean we all can get a discount at ur new place of employment, Ed's Liqour Shoppe in Anacostia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eggmok

so i'm not posting to you fockers . . .

i'm working and this gal that sits across from me sleeps at her desk . . .

HEY! I work... sometimes... it just interferes with my posting. Man, I've been on this board for like 3 weeks and I've already been sucked in. YIKES! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

HEY! I work... sometimes... it just interferes with my posting. Man, I've been on this board for like 3 weeks and I've already been sucked in. YIKES! :laugh:

yeah, it gets you like a fungus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eggmok

bbbbbbwwhahahahaaaa . . .

that lady was a such a friggin disgusting pig . . .

and that's putting it nicely....she would snore like a pig in it's pen.

Ahhh those were the good ol days...remember we used to sit kinda far from her and you could just here her snoring.....

she actually stayed late one night too....if I recall she fell asleep and Cyndi had to wake her up:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sugar was the still the best..the motherload..Yogi is here now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

and that's putting it nicely....she would snore like a pig in it's pen.

Ahhh those were the good ol days...remember we used to sit kinda far from her and you could just here her snoring.....

she actually stayed late one night too....if I recall she fell asleep and Cyndi had to wake her up:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sugar was the still the best..the motherload..Yogi is here now..

i've got the motherload . . .

you know yog has a baby yog . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eggmok

i've got the motherload . . .

you know yog has a baby yog . . .

wtf, a baby yog, I can soo picture it:laugh:

So I had his resume and for hobbies he had reading, writing, boring shit like that, then negotiating. I was like wtf is that? Do you go out and look for people to negotiate with.

Habib at 7-11 "That'll be 25 cents for that gum"

Yog "Ah I don't fink so, I'll give you 20 cents"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

eggy!!!!! i was at s&d at buzz, were y'all? i called gian but the fool never called me back, grrrrr

there was no way i could possibly go because monday was my first day of work . . .

i don't think coming in half-asleep and exhausted woud make a good impression . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eggmok

there was no way i could possibly go because monday was my first day of work . . .

i don't think coming in half-asleep and exhausted woud make a good impression . . .

You should wait till at least your 2nd week to do that ;) Hey Egg - check your PMs! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×