Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Music (Bedrock, Essential, GU etc.)

cooljunkie

I would have to go w/ Sander's disc over the other two. The second half of the Essential Mix is really good.

I got a copy of the Fortier mix during Conference at the Nettwerk/Bedrock party (where Pod was getting harassed by Tiesto :laugh: ), and I just couldn't get into it. Don't get me wrong it's not bad, it's just kind of lack luster in my opinion.

I haven't even heard the Dave Seaman mix.........but I'm more into his live sets, and I usually agree w/ D7's reviews 90% of the time so I'm in no big hurry to check it out.

**Speaking of new music has anyone heard the new Robbie Rivera mix NonStop that came out last month? It's a lil' anthem heavy, but nevertheless quality. It's a nice change from the dark and heavy sound everyone seems to be spinnin' right now. After his floor shattering set at the radio1/cooljunkie party during WMC, I had to get his new comp. Track 9- Cosmos- Play To Win is fawking great. "Life is a game, and you were born to play it, so all you have to do is: Play To Win!" CHECK IT OUT.