Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I go out last night so sutra.........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I know I know i was in lauderdale, but bare with me...

went to sutra on los olas, what a fucking piece of shit club........ only good thing was that there were some hot chicks....... some guy hands us a comp card so we go up there, at the door the girl sez we don't accept them.. WTF so I leave, then the promoter sezs he'll hook it up for 5 bucks each. then he tells us there is an open bar....... so we go in, NO FUCKING OPEN BAR........ now I'm pissed, so I"m like ok, there is bitches here so maybee the music will be good.. boy was I wrong!!!!!! I have no idea of the crap he was playing. This guy couln't mix ice in a blender. I was there for 30 mins and in that time he hit the siren at least 20 times.... Then I figured out why, he couldn't beat match the tracks, so he covers it up with the siren........ what a fucking dump, outside they were playing hip hop, which I have a rule NO HIP HOP! only brings in thugs and trash and it sucks anyway they had it cranked all the way up WTF,,, then the promoter tells me this bs about gatecrasher coming. why would gatecrasher come to that club?.......... it there any where to hear hard beats during the week down here....... I know I know I was in lauderdale but come on I've seen better clubs in north carolina...........

hit pure platium up with some broads so the night wasn't a complete wash........

Saleen,

If you want to hear some harder beats in lauderdale, DJ Garfield is now a resident at Voodoo lounge on Fridays. Trust me I would never set foot in that place before, but now that Garfield has chosen voodoo for his Friday nights, it's definitely a good option if your in lauderdale for the night.

-Chaos

Guest saleen351

well So i went out to sutra again last night. and again I get fucked at the door. I got cards that say clearly that its free then they say it a special event....... so I had to pay 5 bucks....... music sucked soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad....... so I got pissed and went into the booth...... ask what style they'd be playing, told me progressive, but all the song were trance!!!!!WTF, so hes like what do u want to hear, so I gave him a list of 10 hot tracks to throw down, he knew none of them......... played rapture and safe from harm, WTF if I wanted to hear oldl tracks I'd turn on the fucking radio........... not sure who the djs were but next week I'm gonna choke them out and take the tables over.......... lauderdale has soooooooo much potential, but they have promoters and djs that are clueless........ I have no problem lending out unrealesed tracks if they drop them......

I'll try vodoo next week, I'm probaly gonna do lauderdale fridays and sobe sats.......

at least I got the promotion chicks numbers......... stupied pigeons are gonna get destroyed in my jacuzzi.......:laugh: