Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: airatomic, xtreme-1, rafffie

i was there with airatomic and mssabina. it was alright, started filling up around 1 and emptying out by 5...too short, i thought. eddie baez was actually pretty good, imo. i didnt like him when i heard him before, but that was a while ago. i think he got much better lately. i liked the new staircase to the 4th level...haven't been to factory in a while so i never got a chance to see it before.

well u suck... we were actually waiting for cp people to show up, but they never did

the night was great tho - awesome music, awesome crowd, it was packed, but not too packed

the thing SF as to do is pack up the 4th floor and put some banging beats up in there

Originally posted by dolik

i was there with airatomic and mssabina. it was alright, started filling up around 1 and emptying out by 5...too short, i thought. eddie baez was actually pretty good, imo. i didnt like him when i heard him before, but that was a while ago. i think he got much better lately. i liked the new staircase to the 4th level...haven't been to factory in a while so i never got a chance to see it before.

TOTALLY agree on that one.....they should put more speakers on level 4....that place is so chill tto just hang around and chill out/dance........but i dont think i'm going to SF fridays for a while or even at all.......time to get a fake ID or jack my friends real 21 ID and get into the after after after after hourssssss with jp.....:D :D :D:idea:

Originally posted by airatomic

well u suck... we were actually waiting for cp people to show up, but they never did

the night was great tho - awesome music, awesome crowd, it was packed, but not too packed

the thing SF as to do is pack up the 4th floor and put some banging beats up in there

TOTALLY agree on that one.....they should put more speakers on level 4....that place is so chill tto just hang around and chill out/dance........but i dont think i'm going to SF fridays for a while or even at all.......time to get a fake ID or jack my friends real 21 ID and get into the after after after after hourssssss with jp.....:D :D :D:idea: