Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just spiked my hair

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

By the looks of those knees it looks like someone's tunnel was perched up pretty high while grinding on a burlap rug:tongue: Or maybe she just likes to kneel in bird seed.

BTW good shit joe:laugh:

I LOVE kneeling in bird seed! And falling on treadmills too. You should try it sometime :D

ayyy fawkin oooooo now you will fit in with all the other Joeys and Vinny's over here in Bensonhurst...you should go stand on 18th avenue...lemme know!!! I will have one of my boys lend you some gold chains...and maybe.. just maybe.. they will let you take a spin in their Iroc.......:D:tongue:

Originally posted by synderella420

ayyy fawkin oooooo now you will fit in with all the other Joeys and Vinny's over here in Bensonhurst...you should go stand on 18th avenue...lemme know!!! I will have one of my boys lend you some gold chains...and maybe.. just maybe.. they will let you take a spin in their Iroc.......:D:tongue:

:laugh: holy shit i could see it now...fuckin teal green IROC...fuckin phattie wide tires and muthafuckin TUNNELBANDIT detailed right above the driver's side door handle. :laugh: