Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paradox

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i've heard this guy spin before and he definitly gets the crowd moving !!! and not only that but i have heard he is pretty HOT too !!!

hmmmm - maybe me and the girlies will have to check this place out !!!

well well well my friends the mystery on why barbie girl hates platinum has been figured out my friends. Tom E K works at Planet X and has had beef with the owner of Platinum from what I have heard through some mutual friends. And as you can see from a prior post:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=92097&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

that BarbieSlut promoted Planet X before and being that Tom works at planet X and has had obvious beef with the owners of platinum so why wouldn't she bash the club. Now I know she will turn around and deny it all, but we all know that she is a lying full of shit bitch!

AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by slimcalhoun

If you had to play for 4 bartenders, 2 janitors and 7 lushes at Platinum from 8-10 would you waste new bangin tracks? I don't think I would --:D

UMMMMMM if I were a Dj I would play non stop bangers all the time TOOL.

i thought we were talking about new tracks vs. old tracks...not weak tracks vs. banging tracks faggot

obviously you are one of his friends. but you know what my man if you read my post i wasn't being offensive. i said that his mixing is awesome, but i didn't like his track selection it was too old for my liking. i was there two times he spun there and both times i heard from several people in the crowd some of my friends included who said his track selection was crap and i felt the same way. and regardless of it was new or old tracks he was spinning they were WEAK! and for someone who works in a record store, they should be ashamed of themselves thats all! so you can respond if you want and call me a fag, but you can't take away from the fact that your boys track selection is WEAK! and dont say he was spinning for noone because when he was on there were plenty of people there listening. your boy is just salty because he wanted more time on the ones and twos on a night where he was the opener and should have been happy he got that chance instead of being greedy and asking for more time being that he is a no name....tell him to have fun opening for Baez on Sat night.....lmfao!!!

Originally posted by whatevaman

obviously you are one of his friends. but you know what my man if you read my post i wasn't being offensive.

I didn't think I was being offensive either...I was showing you a situation that someone might not play all their dope shit...and if you were there then you would know that on his second set later in the night he was playing all brand new shit . You are entitled to your opinion but don't play the victim all of the sudden because you were the one who got offended from my post and called me out in the first place. And how do you know who was happy and who wasn't? As far as I know he was given extra time by the resident not because he asked for it but because he deserved it.

I didn't think I was being offensive either...I was showing you a situation that someone might not play all their dope shit...and if you were there then you would know that on his second set later in the night he was playing all brand new shit . You are entitled to your opinion but don't play the victim all of the sudden because you were the one who got offended from my post and called me out in the first place. And how do you know who was happy and who wasn't? As far as I know he was given extra time by the resident not because he asked for it but because he deserved it.

How did he deserve it? How do you know the resident didnt let him since they are SUPPOSED to be friends. Stop digging yourself into a bigger hole my man. Quit while your ahead. And the comment about his second shit being all new shit MIGHT be true, but it didn't take away from the fact that the selection of MuziK sucked ass. I am done with you, you are wasting my time, ROOKIE! NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!

Good enough for me...so what were you saying about old track selection earlier?????

did you fail to read the second part of that sentence??? if you did this is what i said:

but it didn't take away from the fact that the selection of MuziK sucked ass.

and like i said before I am done with you ROOKIE!

Originally posted by whatevaman

well well well my friends the mystery on why barbie girl hates platinum has been figured out my friends. Tom E K works at Planet X and has had beef with the owner of Platinum from what I have heard through some mutual friends. And as you can see from a prior post:

that BarbieSlut promoted Planet X before and being that Tom works at planet X and has had obvious beef with the owners of platinum so why wouldn't she bash the club. Now I know she will turn around and deny it all, but we all know that she is a lying full of shit bitch! AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

this is pretty comical if you ask me - mr. detective over here thinking he has it all figured out ... ahhhh the life you must lead to spend all this time trying to figure out who barbiegirl is, i swear i love this shit !!!

for the record - my beef with platinum is that the place sucks, the crowd is BUSTED looking, the drinks are over-priced for a JERSEY CLUB (and go ahead call me cheap), the floor sucks ass with it's paint chips everywhere, the music is not what is could be and last but not least ..... it's a FRAT HOUSE turned BASEMENT PARTY !!!

as for promoting planet x - you're right i did and i would again !!

ATTENTION EVERYONE ... check out www.planetxusa.com

you can get ALL the records that they AREN'T spinning at platinum

... that my dear is reason enough to check it out !!!

Originally posted by northstar

Originally posted by barbiegirl

as for promoting planet x - you're right i did and i would again !!

ATTENTION EVERYONE ... check out www.planetx.com

barbiegirl its planetxusa.complanetxusa.com

how many times have visited this sight?

hey pal ... i don't visit the site

my 15 year old brother buys his skateboard shit there and oh guess what .... they even sell VINYL, so i've heard !!!

I have seen DJ TomE.K. a few times and I don't think his record selection is OLD. He drops some of the sickest tracks I've NEVER heard before. He has talent. Alot of it, his mixing is none like I've ever heard before! He is different and that's what makes him good!!! I like him and I am definetly going to be there to support him! :) :) :)

what you guys don't seem to understand is that I never said that the kid can't spin. His mixing is superb with great beath matching skillz. I just didn't agree with his track selection. It doesn't mean that others can't enjoy and appreciate it. Not everyone has the same taste in MuziK.

Tommy has been doing his thing for years..... At that progresive style..... I really dont like at style he spins! Some of his ish.... it is kinda outdated.... But besides that pont I just think he needs to step up his style and track selection! he is good for what he do though!

-Billy Hoe

Playground Productions!

:hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat:

This Friday at Exit 4/26/02

Return of Drapper......VIP party in the White Room Closed to public.....email me for tix...... I am selling them cheap depending on many people you can bring!

matthewr@walshnj.com

AOL IM - playgroundbandit