Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my liver broke up with me...

My liver and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. He is a good liver and has always done right by me. Every now and then he enjoys a nice drink or two to drown his sorrows. Lately, however, he says that I have been abusing him. He can hardly get a moments rest before I bury him in a variety of alchohols. He now says he is fed up with me and doesn't want me to drink anymore. He won't even talk to me until I agree not drink.

What am I to do people? This is a personal crisis I am having. I can't have my liver remain upset with me. He is my best friend.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Originally posted by sassa

Stop drinking.....?

impossible... you dont even know how drunk we have to be to deal with your shit... let alone read your posts... so as long as youre around... youll be surrounded with angry/irritated drunks...

Originally posted by nychunk

Fuck em, get a new liver. There are plenty of more liver out in the sea.

I like the way you think. See, Captain Obvious (aka Sassa) is way off. Not drinking is like not breathing. I think I may need to teach my liver a lesson. You know, show him who is in charge. Now what would be the best way to do that?

Originally posted by dgmodel

impossible... you dont even know how drunk we have to be to deal with your shit... let alone read your posts... so as long as youre around... youll be surrounded with angry/irritated drunks...

:laugh: :laugh: what an immature post....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by roha3000

I like the way you think. See, Captain Obvious (aka Sassa) is way off. Not drinking is like not breathing. I think I may need to teach my liver a lesson. You know, show him who is in charge. Now what would be the best way to do that?

Well, I'M SORRY for offering what seemed to me decent advice. You would think if your liver cannot take too much alcohol, you would stop drinking....good luck, and I hope your liver doesn't shut down on you one day....they're hard to find, you know.

:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: what an immature post....:rolleyes:

i know... i had to lower myself to your level so you can understand me and we can communicate...

always looking out for my favorite ex... ;) dont worry bebe... everything gonna be aiight... but untill mr.right comes along, you have to give it up... drop it already... WeE're over.. we'll never be together again!!! youre crazy!

Originally posted by dgmodel

i know... i had to lower myself to your level so you can understand me and we can communicate...

always looking out for my favorite ex... ;) dont worry bebe... everything gonna be aiight... but untill mr.right comes along, you have to give it up... drop it already... WeE're over.. we'll never be together again!!! youre crazy!

..........are you fucking dense?

Well, I'M SORRY for offering what seemed to me decent advice. You would think if your liver cannot take too much alcohol, you would stop drinking....good luck, and I hope your liver doesn't shut down on you one day....they're hard to find, you know.

:rolleyes:

Hmmm....sounds like there is some personal quarrel going on in this thread. :idea:

Anyway, in trying to stick to the topic here, Sassa, we need to think outside the box here. Livers are a pesky bunch. They can sometimes be quite difficult to understand. For example, my liver knows I need him right now, so he isn't treating me so well. If I show a total disregard for him and treat him like crap perhaps he will come back to me and recognize who is in charge. ;)

Hmmm....sounds like there is some personal quarrel going on in this thread. :idea:

Anyway, in trying to stick to the topic here, Sassa, we need to think outside the box here. Livers are a pesky bunch. They can sometimes be quite difficult to understand. For example, my liver knows I need him right now, so he isn't treating me so well. If I show a total disregard for him and treat him like crap perhaps he will come back to me and recognize who is in charge. ;)

Maybe your liver will surprise you and shut down one day...leaving you to spend thousands in medical bills...and possibly lose your life? This is a serious issue....

Maybe your liver will surprise you and shut down one day...leaving you to spend thousands in medical bills...and possibly lose your life? This is a serious issue....

Thats why I am looking for ways to beat my liver into submission. That or as nychunk said, find a new one. Now I already told you, not drinking just isn't an option. We need ideas people.

Move on man..

I know it hurts...

One minute your liver is

chillin and cool with your drinking

shinanegans....

Then it turns on you and runs off

with one of your friends!

Best advice I can give you is to

find another liver or look into dialysis.

Just cut off all relations and walk away....

Kidneys are a bit harder to deal

with on the other hand..

It's their way or NO way!

good luck~

stop being a big baby and drink . . . .;) . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

stop being a big baby and drink . . . .;) . . .

I don't know dude. Strange shit happened last Monday that I still can't explain. There is just something about drinking on a Monday night. Are you going to see Dan and Barbara?