Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**memorial Day in Florida****

avenger98

dont come down here for that weekend ..last year every loser thug wanna be and all the hip hop label people were here taking over.

this year they plan to be more.......yes Spacefest is that weekend so i suggest you stay in Miami NOT south beach....

sucks if you wanna enjoy the actual beach you wont be able to.

it sucks so bad that city officials have been planning for this weekend for months....

too much trash, vandilism and violence happend last year:idea:

Thug-life knows no colour. Last year I saw whites, hispanics, blacks, and asians getting rowdy by the hundreds. It's unfortunate that a hip-hop 'weekend' turned into such a mess.

CMB says that they're 'ready' but my money is on either going to NYC to see Danny Howells or hang out in Key West with a friend of mine.

Last year, Space was a refuge of sorts, until the morning hours, when a bouncer friend of mine told me 'it's even getting out here'...

the entire weekend was a mess. it basically comes down to; poor planning from the city of maim beach. more interested in the $$$. then the proper preparation for, a historically busy weekend. since last year’s chaos, the city of miami beach has instituted several plans. many of which have been used already for the source awards, wmc, and several other events.

with a tourist economy; hitting rock bottom. I’m sure the city of miami beach, will make every effort to avoid a repeat of last years events. I certainly wouldn’t be discouraging, visitors from enjoying our city; because of past events.just my two pennies ..

Well..

If you wanna be like eveyone else here on Memorial Day you need to:

1/ Insult every girly - call her "Hoochy" then "fridig Mo Fo" when She ignores you.

2/ Hire a Sebring convertible from the Airport, crank the stero to distortion point. Drive around with 12 of your friends - all armed with stupid fucking T-shirts and Camcorders. Video no. 1 in action.

3/ Drink lots then slur no.1

4/ Regardless of your race, creed or color say "Damn Nigga" at least 15 times per hour.

5/ Call your friends "Cats" or "Dogs"

6/ Try and take part in some gang related violence.

7/ Go to a Ghetto gathering and listen to some guy spout gob-shite.

8/ Trash your hotel room.

9/ Intimidate people smaller, in smaller groups, younger or alot older than you.

10/ Insult people smaller, in smaller groups, younger or alot older than you.

11/ Leave and count the days till next Ghetto Fest.

Or if you are a local:

1/ Get the fuck out of dodge.

2/ stay home.

3/ Wait till its all over and pray next year is cancelled.

Guest saleen351

I guess its like Greek Feast we have at the jersey shore... It got soooooooo bad they banned them thugs from all the towns, so they only have like 3 towns which will take them.. So last year all the business didn't open up because they lost more money by being open since the ghetto trash stole so much shit... then a riot broke out and some people got shot!!!!!!! Not cool... Then the whole video camera thing is just fucking gay!!!!!!!!!!!! In philly they raped girls out in the open.... fuck them trash...

Some friends of mine and I are planning a trip to Key West. We've got a plan to get a charter bus. I'll have the info this week on the particulars...

Space is really the only place not doing a hip-hop event.

I feel so bad being the bearer of bad news, the music isn't what does the damage, it's the people. For all I know, the city may get it's act together, and the weekend may just go off as planned...

My girlfriends and I have been planning this trip for awhile. Only after did we hear through these boards about this hip hop fest mess.

I just hope it really isn't as bad this year as we have been reading. I hope the city will be better prepared. We plan to stay on ocean drive so it isn't like we could get away from it.

good luck!

;)

hello. my name is mrmovement and i have lived in miami for over 18 years. just make sure that when u ladies come down here that you go dance ur asses off at space in downtown miami, crobar on wash ave and 14th st. or at opium garden, a sexy, hot club close to ocean dr. and defenitely check out nikki's beach on 1st st. a place to recover from all the madness and shake ur groove thang in your bikini's. fun is what u make of it. sure u might be harrased by thuggish like guys with bad intentions, but u might also be romanced by hot miami guys with all of the best of intentions, just to have fun and dance to some kick ass house muzik.

see u ladies soon in the city of sun and fun

Originally posted by avenger98

I hope so too what is a good place to stay away from the hip hop mess? South beach? ocean drive? The beaches can't be hip hop right?

dude...u are in the heart of hip hop central....south beach will be a mad house...u might see puff daddy drunk on a scooter crashing into the sidewalks....u will have convertibles full of hip hoppers with cameras sitting on the trunk, hanging out the windows, filming and molesting woman as they drive by...if u wanna hear good music...u better make friends with people on this board or meet locals...make sure they are locals!!! they will direct u in the right direction....have fun and be extremely safe during this weekend of hip hop torture...:blown: