Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2ct-7 and foxy?

blaznny

ok first off what are these really?? and please don't tell me to go to erowid or something i know someone can give a brief explanation of them.

my understanding is.

2ct-7 is some sort of psychadelic not quite illegal YET but not very safe either. not really around much. not sure of how it comes or how it is taken or suggested dosage

foxy very similar. not sure if it is illegal. not really around much. not sure of how it comes or how it is taken or suggested dosage

i am not sure can someone shed some light on the issue...

now someone sayin somethin about 2cb... that sounds pretty good. is this legal, around, and in what form does it come in and how is it taken?

are there any other alphabet drugs that i don't know about. DMT sounds crazy. you like neter the fuckin matrix on that shit haha!

Ok, heres the lowdown, but if you really DO want good info, GO TO EROWID.

2-ct-7 -- A VERY strong psychdelic tryptamine that is very dangerous when you insullfate (sniff) it. It produces a hardcore mindfuck and very cartoon like visuals. Take about 15-25mgs orally and your good to go, they call it DSM (Don't Sniff Me) because it can very easily kill you. It is going to be "emergency scheduled" very soon, but that only last a year until the government can do more research on it.

5-meo-DIPT (Foxy, Foxymethoxy) A very strong drug as well, only take about 10mgs for a recreational dose, I personally can't stand this shit, but a lot of people love it. It is very erotic, much more so and in a different way than ecstacy. At higher doses can have very acid like visuals but has a HUGE body load. I took it once and felt like I had the flu for 4 hours but was tripping balls. This one isn't illegal per se, but you can probably be charged under the drug analogue acts for possession with intent to sell or consumption.

DMT -- Been around for ages, businessmans trip, 45-60 minutes long. Complete loss of reality, I haven't done it but want to badly. This one is a schedule I drug already.

2CB -- Been around for a long time, called NEXUS as well. It is illegal already. Very rare chemical these days, supposed to be very acid like, but not in the same. Very uplifting and happy.

There are countless other alphabet drugs out there, go to bluelight.nu for another message board that has a lot of info and a lot of really intelligent people that know their shit. Erowid has a lot of information on every drug you can imagine. AMT is the other "big" research chemical that stupid people are going to make illegal soon. Blah...if your gonna fuck with these things, don't be stupid about it, don't mix them, and DO A LOT OF RESEARCH before you ingest something.

Originally posted by xtcvitality

5-meo-DIPT (Foxy, Foxymethoxy) A very strong drug as well, only take about 10mgs for a recreational dose, I personally can't stand this shit, but a lot of people love it. It is very erotic, much more so and in a different way than ecstacy. At higher doses can have very acid like visuals but has a HUGE body load. I took it once and felt like I had the flu for 4 hours but was tripping balls. This one isn't illegal per se, but you can probably be charged under the drug analogue acts for possession with intent to sell or consumption.

Hmm.. I spent a couple evenings with some friends whilst they were on Foxy-meth.. very strange if you ask me, I wouldn't do it cause I can't really handle any mind trippy type things, but then again, they say they are never gonna do it again either so I dunno..

Foxy is pretty much a love it or hate it kinda thing, kinda like dust...no just thinks it is O.K. I went about it all wrong when I did it though...I shoulda have known that the set/setting and everything was all wrong to try such a strong psychedelic. I took it at 2 a.m. after being in the club drinking all night. I was post bar/club hungover, just ate a shitload of pizza, and was already nauseous. One thing about research chemicals is that you DO NOT take them with food in your stomach or your in for a hellish ride of vomitting and stomach discomfort. I know that if I did foxy under the right circumstances and possibly took some dramamine with it I would have loved it. One thing about it though is that the body load is so heavy it is almost to hard to handle. For the first 3 hours of the experience I had a very deep chill in my bones that I just couldn't shake...we had the heat turned up to 100 in the apartment and we were still shaking...it was not fun at all. Oh well, lesson learned. You gotta respect research chemicals and remember that they are NOT your typical drugs.

I love foxy, it is a great drug to just have stupid fun. But, above 15mg the bodyload increases and it becomes very strange and psychedelic. 10-12mg seems to be perfect.

It is not the drug to push the envelope or to use for introspection, it is a perfect E substitute.

The slight nausea is easily taken care of with a little weed, wich seems to go very well with it.

Hey Codica -- Wasn't Boo fucking INSANE? I was sober the whole time except stoned in the beginning and it was the best party I've ever been to.... I loved Bad Boy Bill before but after Boo I have a whole new respect for him.

Yes it was fucking insane!! The funny thing is that (1) I didn't even really wanna go the night before.. and (2) it took me a day to actually realize how much fun I had.. things are funny sometimes.. I would have killed myself if I didn't go (too much $$$ and DAMN would I have missed a good time!!)

I drank before I got there but that didn't do much to me then spent some time trying to find pills just to be rollin' and having a fun time but ended up never getting to roll and just being sober and COLD.

But I had such a good time.. I really wasn't all into tech and trance before I went.. I had an appreciation of the talent that was gonna be there.. but after being at Boo.. my mind seems to keep wandering back to Tall Paul's set & Bad Boy Bill's scratching..

And now all my hard beats just sound like noise..............

Well I wouldn't go that far.. but I definitely will admit that Boo opened my mind up to some music that I wasn't necessarily so into beforehand..

I didn't realize how much fun I was having until the ride home. I can't even believe how much I danced, pretty much for 8 hours straight. I was completely sober, except for a little herb, and I had more fun at that party than any I've ever been to before.

Did you happen to catch Misstress barbara's set? I couldn't beleive how amazing it was. Her's and Bad Boy's were absolutely amazing. I liked tech a lot before going to Boo, but now it's all I can think about. I'm going down to DC in a month and seeing Skylab2000 and going to Buzz @ Nations as well...hopefully Donald Glaude will be spinning the night I go cause his set is one of the ones that sticks in my mind from Boo as well.

Did you happen to catch Misstress barbara's set? I couldn't beleive how amazing it was. Her's and Bad Boy's were absolutely amazing.

Nah.. I was pissed that I missed her and I missed Spacegirl. It's all good though.. yeah I didn't really listen to much tech before that but now I'm just like: wow.. this is what I've been missing?? I personally really enjoyed the trance stage.. fucking insane. :eek: