Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy/Glowbana??? Hoax or reality?

For me personally i still am under the impression this whole Glowbana banana shmana stuff is all a hoax and full of shit..BUT!!!...The original story bout the development of Glowbana included A) a phazon and B) international talent. Roxy is A)installing a phazon and B) supposedly gunning for international talent. Now i don't work for Roxy nor promote for them nor fuckin act like im their secretary like some do...But it would be a harsh reality to find out that Glowbana is in fact ROXY under a new name and renovation...but like i said this is just pure speculation. Its just kinda strange how the phazon website has had Glowbana-New York listed for places to have a phazon system installed for like fuckin ever...yet everything has been mum and quiet. If you ask me...if such a Grand Opening of such a club were to exist or if a renovation and name change were to happen...it is definitely one of the best kept clubbing secrets ever...becuase yea though its openly talked about...the thing is..is that, if something were to go down in reality....it would be a shock and surprise to everyone as far as where the venue is, wheather it be roxy or some fuckin dank abandon warehouse god knows where in NYC. BUT!!! i still think its a hoax..."seeing is beliving" is what i always say..and if there ever is some Glowbana place...i will surely be surprised and i will give it a look. :tongue:

Dude, I mention Glowbana as a joke and everyone goes all hogwild over it all again.

Just hold out until you hear official word on anything. I really wouldn't get your hopes up. Besides, what retarded entrepreneur would name a club "Glowbana"? If it does actually happen, it deserves to fail just because of its stupid name....

Originally posted by brickhouse

Dude, I mention Glowbana as a joke and everyone goes all hogwild over it all again.

Dude, take yer cocky attitude down just a notch cause this has nothing at all to do with what you said cause A) i wasn't aware that you mentioned it and B) it has been fuckin talked to death way before u started yer little post-whoring rampage about breaks on the new york board. Reagrdless of the fact, yes it is a dumb fuckin name for a club if ever went down...but i think the twilo-ites get in over their head about it and this thread was just a mere thoughtful insight.

Originally posted by quoth

Dude, take yer cocky attitude down just a notch cause this has nothing at all to do with what you said cause A) i wasn't aware that you mentioned it and B) it has been fuckin talked to death way before u started yer little post-whoring rampage about breaks on the new york board. Reagrdless of the fact, yes it is a dumb fuckin name for a club if ever went down...but i think the twilo-ites get in over their head about it and this thread was just a mere thoughtful insight.

Hung over?

Originally posted by wideskies

someone in the DC forum posted an email that mentioned a new Twilo-type place (Glowbana?) being built in an old flour factory. what *i* wanted to know was whether price of admission would include a loaf of bread and some cookies.

you heard wrong. Glowbana will be built in place of an abandoned coffee factory. Folders coffee samples will be given out....only decaf though. Instant regular coffee will be available to VIP card holders.