Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was scouted today

Originally posted by Jsen7

hey legend38 good luck bro. i love baseball and it was once a dream of mine until the end of high school. i was one of those little league/babe ruth league stars going into high school. in high school going into my senior year i didn't warm up properly going into the new season and started throwing the ball hard in warm ups. i was a pitcher in my younger days but in high school i played infield/out field. i hurt my shoulder by warming up too fast and throwing hard. my shoulder was sore for the entire season and didn't play much senior year cuz i couldn't throw the ball with full velocity and without pain. therefore i got discouraged and didn't want to play anymore. i could have played college ball but decided not to after missing an entire year/season. it was the first season i ever missed since i was a lil kid and somehow it discouraged me. now that i look back i wish i continued to play to just say i played college ball. but oh well i'm over it. so all in all keep looking forward and dont look back, good luck!!!

Thanks Erin :)

And thanks Jsen

I had it tough on varsity too. Ihad come off 4 succesful modified and JV seasons and was expected to do big things.

For some reason my varisty coach despised me. I dunno y, i work hard, I am respectful, and I play for the team. Maybe it was just one of those things.

Well needless to say i put up good numbers but I only played 1 out of every 3 games, so I did not have enough exposure to get noticed.

It really ate at me cause I worked so hard since I was little to have a succesful varsity career. Their are probably 3 on this earth people that I hate with a vengeful passion, my High school coach is one of them.

It's ok, I took his only daughter to the prom out of pure spite. He loved that one :)

He ALMOST ruined the game for me, but I have had pleasant experiences in my current school. Who knows where I go from here :)

Yeah i hear ya on that one. I didn't really click too much with my high school coach and to top it all off he was my home room teacher in high school. Thats a pretty funny situation with taking his daughter to the prom. hahaha:laugh: :laugh: hahaha did ya score a home run?